Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
holllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

Trump: "LEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
So the right spent 8 years fear mongering about Obama taking their guns, yet they still support a guy who has now publicly stated that he wants to take their guns? OKAY. :stosh:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
This (mis)administration makes one also yearn for the good old days of GWB. Politics does indeed make for strange bedfellows...

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Speak for yourself Rosy McRedglasses

You may be cool with the way he used our military to kill hundreds of thousands of people for no reason. But for all his insanity, Trump still pales in comparison so far in body count.
Militarys, especially ours, have been doing it forever. He may (and does, I agree...) pale in body count, but he has certainly pegged the crazy meter in record time.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
should i take this that they are turning on him?
Yes.
The confiscate w/o due process comments more than anything else at this point.
When HD is out of large diameter PVC pipes you'll know the burying has begun.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
All he's doing is helping the nra drum up gun sales.

That's the one thing democats are better at. Wayne le pew pew probably told him he needed some spooky boo on gun ownership.
Wouldn't surprise me.... Teh gunz sales are in the tank, companies facing closure. No Obummer to come get em. School shootings just don't generate enough business to compensate. Gotta whip up the sheeple, especially now that those traitors over at Dicks have stopped selling the blessed AR15 and brethren. Even Wallyworld is going to cut 3 years of patriotism form young american lives.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Didn't shrubby Jr try something like this? If I remember correctly it immediately increased the cost of raw materials to US manufacturers forcing them to raise prices and immediately lose market share to foreign competition.

You don't need a steel industry when you further drive your local manufacturing out of business.

Also, doesn't this cunt use Chinese steel for all his buildings?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/01/589839297/trump-says-he-plans-to-impose-tariffs-on-steel-aluminum-imports

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'll take Mexico, borderwall dispute for 10.
Nope. Everyone is missing whats really going on here.
The Russia fake news and North Korea saber rattling is just a big smokescreen to keep us blind from the truth.

Any day now, Canada will launch a massive invasion over their southern border, charming our military and citizens alike and quickly establishing a dominance over our beloved country. Yep, you watch. By this Autumn our stars and stripes will be replaced by the sight of poutine and beavers on a majestic flannel flag, unfurled and waving o're us, the newly conquered.

eh?