Quantcast
Sep 11, 2015
I betchya Pence's wife is covertly measuring drapes and picking linens today.
Some claim that this Russia business goes deep into the GOP, and that it'll go all the way to Orrin Hatch's place in the line of succession. I'm not even sure where I read that, and it does sound outlandish, but it's an interesting notion, however unlikely.

President Pence doesn't sound much better than President Clown Shoes.

It would be irony if Comey took down both Clinton and Trump...
Taking Clinton down for what? Or are you referring to his damaging pre-election statements?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
President Pence doesn't sound much better than President Clown Shoes.
Pence will be fine, just your ordinary, garden variety, right winger who wants to turn the US into a Theocracy or at least cram some more religion into the space between church and state. We've been dealing with this bullshit for a long time in the South. Not a new fight, and certainly an much easier one than the daily bombardment from the Herr Twitler.

Pence is also mentally stable (relative to the GOP) and far less likely to alienate us from our allies or nuke a country that hurts his feelings.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Far right white people (so pretty much everyone) at my office will stand by Trump no matter what happens. With this latest, they were describing how Trump has done more in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years. Of course, they didn't mention any of these things, just kept saying over and over again and how they would love to see the lefties get all bent out of shape when press conferences are no longer held.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
"Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said."

I'd love to hear why this was a legitimate, upright need.

Sep 11, 2015
Far right white people (so pretty much everyone) at my office will stand by Trump no matter what happens. With this latest, they were describing how Trump has done more in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years. Of course, they didn't mention any of these things, just kept saying over and over again and how they would love to see the lefties get all bent out of shape when press conferences are no longer held.
You're right. It's astounding how many people still staunchly support this shit gibbon, just parroting whatever insane, demonstrably false shit he says or tweets. I knew there were some really ignorant, gullible, and easily manipulated people out there, but the last year or so has shattered my perceptions regarding the depth and breadth of this idiot phenomenon. I mean, their whole myopic ethos is just "melting libturd snowflakes" and keeping brown people in a lower caste.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said."

I'd love to hear why this was a legitimate, upright need.
Because PHREADUHMB™!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You're right. It's astounding how many people still staunchly support this shit gibbon, just parroting whatever insane, demonstrably false shit he says or tweets. I knew there were some really ignorant, gullible, and easily manipulated people out there, but the last year or so has shattered my perceptions regarding the depth and breadth of this idiot phenomenon. I mean, their whole myopic ethos is just "melting libturd snowflakes" and keeping brown people in a lower caste.
Sadly my father is one of those nutjobs. He currently is demanding that we stop investigating Russian influences and start investigating Clinton for ordering assassinations.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'm curious to know, what has he done?

Other than sow chaos, casually peddle highly classified information (LOCK HIM UP!), constantly and egregiously walk back on his campaign promises, rack up an insane travel bill, prove that he has a bottomless wealth of ignorance and self-pity, and establish a global reputation of being a pushover, it's hard to point to anything that I can count as having done anything. Honestly at this point him doing nothing would be of more benefit than doing something.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm curious to know, what has he done?

Other than sow chaos, casually peddle highly classified information (LOCK HIM UP!), constantly and egregiously walk back on his campaign promises, rack up an insane travel bill, prove that he has a bottomless wealth of ignorance and self-pity, and establish a global reputation of being a pushover, it's hard to point to anything that I can count as having done anything. Honestly at this point him doing nothing would be of more benefit than doing something.
Expanded the Mexico City convention, which will fuck over a lot of people but will reduce abortions in doing so. American "Christians" are ok with this tradeoff, clearly.

Let the dogs of ICE loose on non-violent illegal immigrants.

Posture about saving American jobs on Twitter, which is about equivalent to the average moron's attention span and thus is likely effective messaging.

Sep 11, 2015
Expanded the Mexico City convention, which will fuck over a lot of people but will reduce abortions in doing so. American "Christians" are ok with this tradeoff, clearly.
Fuck all of those self-righteous jesus sheep who support this. Hey idiot prudes, you know what is really effective at reducing the abortion rate? Contraception.

Boys and girls are hardwired to get it on. Better to mitigate the consequences than to attempt to deny one of our strongest biological drives.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
THIS IS THRILLING NEWS!!!
i had the most amazing dream....trump was giving a press conference....and instead of questions being asked....reporters were just winging shoes at him....and he wasn't quite as quick as shrub....and he was getting nailed....