Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There was a quote this morning...

Trump's lawyers recommended he stay off Twitter during the Comey hearing.
Whitehouse says he's too busy to watch, yet others have said he's blocked out time to watch.

:rofl:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well if there is anyone who could recognize immoral behavior it would be an expert like Douchebag Von Fuckface.

Saw a headline somewhere about how his charity funneled money intended for children with cancer back into the family businesses. Yeah, total authority on morality.
He heard all the chants of "Fuck cancer!" and decided that yes, fuck cancer. And the people who have it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Schmuck à l'orange is claiming Comey is a liar.

Easy to resolve that dispute, go to congress and answer questions under oath.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
And you are expecting the serial liar to not lie under oath?
Why???????
Because if that could be proven perjury is a clear way to impeachment. Lying on Twitter is unfortunately without consequence.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You guys realize this is your last chance right?
If you let him get away with this hes gonna get away with everything and all hope is gone.

The world is counting on you...
There is always a heart attack.

It is always interesting to see how much a president ages over their terms. Sure 4-8 years is a long time but it is usually obvious the stress takes a toll. Trump seems to have suffered the wear of a whole term already and quite frankly he hasn't had to deal with any major problems. I generally doubt he will be capable of finishing is term.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
There is always a heart attack.

It is always interesting to see how much a president ages over their terms. Sure 4-8 years is a long time but it is usually obvious the stress takes a toll. Trump seems to have suffered the wear of a whole term already and quite frankly he hasn't had to deal with any major problems. I generally doubt he will be capable of finishing is term.
Fingers crossed for all yall. And i mean it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The COVFEFE act :clapping:

The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement (COVFEFE) Act, which has the same acronym as an infamous Trump Twitter typo last month, would amend the Presidential Records Act to include "social media."

Presidential records must be preserved, according to the Presidential Records Act, which would make it potentially illegal for the president to delete tweets.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
"Say what you want about Donald Trump, he's not dumb. He just has a deep understanding of what stupid people want."