Quantcast

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
This is one of the most upsetting things so far. I mean, I get that people wanted an unconventional president who was willing to get things done...but threatening federal regulations to get a vote in healthcare reform? hurting the people that voted for you so that the people who voted for you will be happy? I don't fucking get it. It's just so shortsighted and deranged, and so clearly an abuse of power...but still nothing will happen.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
While the plant will create about 3,000 jobs, Trump and Walker claim that when construction work is factored in, the project could create as many as 13,000. But those jobs come at a huge price. Before plans for the plant move forward, Wisconsin lawmakers will have to approve a public subsidy package of up to $3 billion.

Bloomberg reports that “[a]t $519 per citizen, it would have been cheaper to buy an iPhone for every man, woman and child in the midwestern state… Wisconsin is paying as much as $1 million per job, which will carry an average salary of $54,000.”

https://thinkprogress.org/every-citizen-of-wisconsin-is-paying-519-so-trump-could-have-this-press-conference-7680f7f59944

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Scaramucci has a bit of a meltdown:

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he told The New Yorker. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”
Source

Almost daily I am astonished at the downward spiral into unfathomably poor behavior of this administration at even the most basic principles of professional decorum.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Everyone who is still a drumpf supporter seriously freaks me the fuck out...

You have to be borderline retarded to fall for the dear leader bullshit.
At least in North Korea people are being forced into it and its hard to believe believe allmost half you guys actually choose to believe in this bullshit...

Trump - KidRock 2020!