Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Coal miners do fun things like greasing new guys. If you are not familiar with such things it is when they take a grease gun a fill someone's colon with some nice Mobil Polyrex. It is as much about the culture as it is the paycheck. You don't get to do that with a computer job.

Just another reason why they don't like the gays. Last thing you want to think of is a coworker having a consensual relationship with another man while you are getting anally raped with some industrial equipment.
Wouldnt grease up the ass kill you? Where is a medical professional...@Toshi, where you at?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Have you ever seen what comes out of your ass? Far worse than that I think...
From the MSDS-

SECTION 4 FIRST AID MEASURES

INHALATION Under normal conditions of intended use, this material is not expected to be an inhalation hazard.

SKIN CONTACT Wash contact areas with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. Launder contaminated clothing before reuse. If product is injected into or under the skin, or into any part of the body, regardless of the appearance of the wound or its size, the individual should be evaluated immediately by a physician as a surgical emergency. Even though initial symptoms from high pressure injection may be minimal or absent, early surgical treatment within the first few hours may significantly reduce the ultimate extent of injury.

EYE CONTACT Flush thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs, get medical assistance.

INGESTION First aid is normally not required. Seek medical attention if discomfort occurs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

My bolding...not exactly enlightening as far as its toxicity.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...and the rest of the sheet is predictably obtuse. But still, having grease forcibly injected into your rectum seems a suitable scenario under this (mis)administration.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wouldnt grease up the ass kill you? Where is a medical professional...@Toshi, where you at?
Inject it forcefully enough to perforate your colon and you may well die. Inject it gently, like pappy used to do, and then it'll probably slide out a day later without incident.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
http://www.npr.org/2017/11/02/561639579/chart-how-the-tax-overhaul-would-affect-you

At least this plan is somewhat better than Trump's original plan that shifted down tax brackets and costing people who found themselves at the bottom of a new higher tax bracket. Living in a state with no income taxes but high property taxes works out well for me. I get to pay $4k less in taxes in return for my $5k share of national debt. And all for what? Increased corporate profits in a time with record high stock markets. Spurious driver of job growth in a period of near full employement? Of course we are effectively asking/punishing large blue states like New York and Califorinia to pay for what our fiscally conservative leadership isn't turning into debt. But if lower taxes causes growth what the hell does increasing taxes in states that comprise the vast majority of our economy?

I am no economist and do not know what the ramifications will be. But corporations aren't going to just turn increased profits into jobs, they only exist to maximize profits, and if hiring more people wasn't the driver for more profits before, it isn't going to be now. I am guessing that with cheap money and high debt that this will drive inflation?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
http://www.npr.org/2017/11/02/561639579/chart-how-the-tax-overhaul-would-affect-you

At least this plan is somewhat better than Trump's original plan that shifted down tax brackets and costing people who found themselves at the bottom of a new higher tax bracket. Living in a state with no income taxes but high property taxes works out well for me. I get to pay $4k less in taxes in return for my $5k share of national debt. And all for what? Increased corporate profits in a time with record high stock markets. Spurious driver of job growth in a period of near full employement? Of course we are effectively asking/punishing large blue states like New York and Califorinia to pay for what our fiscally conservative leadership isn't turning into debt. But if lower taxes causes growth what the hell does increasing taxes in states that comprise the vast majority of our economy?

I am no economist and do not know what the ramifications will be. But corporations aren't going to just turn increased profits into jobs, they only exist to maximize profits, and if hiring more people wasn't the driver for more profits before, it isn't going to be now. I am guessing that with cheap money and high debt that this will drive inflation?
You saw my latest me-thread post? Relevant to this, with my own number-crunching:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Indeed. Yet I cant help but ponder the current attitude towards him had his captors killed him.
IMO there is a HUGE difference between "being captured" and "being captured while not on post". Had it been a John McCain situation, get ambushed and captured, or shot down and captured, that is one thing. But leaving your assigned post and getting snatched, they likely should have killed him. They did get a good trade for him, though. So it was best to have not, I guess.

But yes, had he been beheaded on Good Morning ISIS, people would forget the "he left post" part of the story. I just can't even imagine the thought process he had. I mean, it's right there in the General Orders I was forced to recite in boot camp.

11 General Orders said:
1. To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
2. To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
4. To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.
5. To quit my post only when properly relieved.
6. To receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, field officer of the day, officer of the day, and officers and petty officers of the watch.
7. To talk to no one except in line of duty.
8. To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
9. To call the petty officer of the watch in any case not covered by instructions.
10. To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.
11. To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because people are so f'ing gullible to get wrapped up over shit obvious trolls say on the internet?
That's the point. I'm not defending these people, rubes gonna rube. The difference here is that there is a foreign power actively seeking to engage the idiots. There is a good chance that we are where we are today, because of this stuff. We dismiss this at our own peril. To not take it seriously is the same mistake we all made with Trump. "He's a clown.", "He's a buffoon.", "Jesus, what a moron.",............annnnnnnd "He's President."

Remember this idiot?

A whole goddamn auditorium of idiots "uncommitted voters" just like him were assembled because they couldn't decided between a not very charismatic, but extremely qualified, technocrat, or the guy who didn't make the cut for an ICP cover band. Remember, this election wasn't even close except for electoral college bullshittery. Russian created or circulated divisive propaganda received an estimated 126 million views on FB alone. If just 1% of that was effective in swaying morons, that's a fuck ton of people, and a swung election. Hillary lost Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania by 107000 people, 0.09% of the vote. I'm really starting to believe that, other than the fact that our president is a Kremlin stooge, this ought to be one of the biggest stories of the decade. And it's going to keep happening.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
IMO there is a HUGE difference between "being captured" and "being captured while not on post". Had it been a John McCain situation, get ambushed and captured, or shot down and captured, that is one thing. But leaving your assigned post and getting snatched, they likely should have killed him. They did get a good trade for him, though. So it was best to have not, I guess.

But yes, had he been beheaded on Good Morning ISIS, people would forget the "he left post" part of the story. I just can't even imagine the thought process he had. I mean, it's right there in the General Orders I was forced to recite in boot camp.

Yepyepyep...truth be told, he shouldnt have even been in the Army, but post 9/11 recruiting standards were so f-in low that they weer (And still are...) taking every fool who walks through the door, one way or another. For FSM sake, he was put out of the Coast Guard before he joined the Army, allegedly for psychological reasons...

http://time.com/2861963/the-significance-of-bergdahls-washing-out-of-the-coast-guard/

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Does that mean that Zuckernuts is not as rich as reported? He has been selling ad space based on fraudulent numbers of accounts...if I was buying his "product" based on those numbers I would be pretty pissed to know I had been advertising to bots...