Quantcast

!!!Turdsday GMT!!!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just found out that when you slide the home screen up to get to a short cuts menu, it's really easy to accidentally activate the Do Not Disturb feature. Why is this even a feature when you have a simple button that turns the ringer on/off. Really frustrating since it's cost me some business. Stoopid smart phone...
As a guy who used to work night shift, the do not disturb feature on the iphone was amazing. You can set it so that only people on your priority list can get through, like in case of emergencies or something, and not have to worry about some solicitor or other type of ding-dong calling at any hour. My new nexus also has a similar feature, I assume all droid operated devices do as well, but it is harder to accidentally toggle on/off.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As a guy who used to work night shift, the do not disturb feature on the iphone was amazing. You can set it so that only people on your priority list can get through, like in case of emergencies or something, and not have to worry about some solicitor or other type of ding-dong calling at any hour. My new nexus also has a similar feature, I assume all droid operated devices do as well, but it is harder to accidentally toggle on/off.
pretty sure it's built into android 6.x (marshmallow)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Pulling and ripping the tp with one hand can go two ways. It tears instantly and cleanly, leaving me feeling like a ninja. The other way, it half tears and pulls out at least 6 ft extra, leaving me feeling like a kitten playing with string.

Healing is going well, still haven't looked under the main bandage, where the 4x7" flesh wound is hiding.