Quantcast

^^~^^ Turdsderp gmt ^^~^^

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Imma have fancy drinks in a fancy bar with fancy friends this evening. If I just close my eyes now, they day will go on without my conscious presence, right?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
another day same routine.. just add rain and wind to spice it up. 4am wake up call. coffee and gruel, 5;30 commute.arrive at 6am Run the stairs at work for 30 minutes. 6:30 Pre trip vehicle inspection. 6;50 pullout and go fuel the rig. 715 start picking up clients. do that shit all day 1750 park the rig for the night 18:15 get home, eat workout crash...rinse repeat

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Just two more work days then a week off for family vacation in Florida. And of course we're supposed to get a snow storm tonight/tomorrow. One last burst of snow before heading down to sunshine, palm trees, retirees and early bird specials.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
another day same routine.. just add rain and wind to spice it up. 4am wake up call. coffee and gruel, 5;30 commute.arrive at 6am Run the stairs at work for 30 minutes. 6:30 Pre trip vehicle inspection. 6;50 pullout and go fuel the rig. 715 start picking up clients. do that shit all day 1750 park the rig for the night 18:15 get home, eat workout crash...rinse repeat
Man 1.5 hours to get up and leave for work? There is some wasted sleep time in there somewhere.

I usually wake up at 7:45 and am out the door at 8:00 (8:30 if an emergency poo arrives).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have to poop and the men's room is being remodeled today which means I have to go to another floor and use an unfamiliar bathroom to do my business. :mad: Why do bad things keep happening to me!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Rain, rain....soggy commute in this morning. All the bosses/supervisors are away at a meeting for the day, so the inmates are running the asylum. They left us with a lot of homework, though....I'll put the earbuds in, crank some tunes and try to make it bearable. I'll start with some Minutemen and see where it goes from there...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning, had some plans to go and listen to some Ska/Reggae tomorrow but this stupid winter storm is going to screw those plans up.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Speaking of pooping, I noticed the other day that the company hired a guy in a wheelchair. Now I get nervous every time I end up in the handicap stall that I'll see those wheels roll up.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That bike is straight out of 1999.

I do not take 30 minutes to poop. Practice makes perfect, I guess?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to poop and the men's room is being remodeled today which means I have to go to another floor and use an unfamiliar bathroom to do my business. :mad: Why do bad things keep happening to me!
My office is 4 floors from the closest bathroom, and it is usually full. It is only a matter of time before I shit myself at work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

I hit the bathroom goldmine! HR department on the 5th floor. No men in that department so the men's room was spotless and vacant. A truly sublime experience.
Are "men" that work in HR even men? They prolly pee sitting down.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Misty mountain morning kind of drive down today. Gave me chill bumps.
Warm vinyasa tonight. Looking forward to that pretty hard core. I need to wring some stuff out.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
My office is 4 floors from the closest bathroom, and it is usually full. It is only a matter of time before I shit myself at work.
My shop foreman came into my office yesterday to inform me that one of our shop workers shit his pants and had to go home and change. I assume he rolled the dice on a Shart and lost.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My shop foreman came into my office yesterday to inform me that one of our shop workers shit his pants and had to go home and change. I assume he rolled the dice on a Shart and lost.
once upon a time that happened to me (gambled and lost on a shart). thankfully only my drawers were impacted so i just tossed 'em in the trash and went commando the rest of the day.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
once upon a time that happened to me (gambled and lost on a shart). thankfully only my drawers were impacted so i just tossed 'em in the trash and went commando the rest of the day.
And you fuckers talk about me stinking. At least I dont smell like poop. :p