Quantcast

^^~^^ Turdsderp gmt ^^~^^

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Ankle x-rays look good. I'm cleared to walk on it in a boot as much as is comfortable (at present not much, but I'll work up to it) and drive things with manual transmissions now.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Bonus points if @TN takes in some leftover salmon to re-heat in the microwave for lunch.
Some prick (prolly the prima donna designer that sits behind me) complained to our dept. head that me shuffling my deck of poker cards is too loud and impacts his concentration. Totally gonna antagonize this ass hat starting with reheated leftovers full of nước chấm.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Some prick (prolly the prima donna designer that sits behind me) complained to our dept. head that me shuffling my deck of poker cards is too loud and impacts his concentration. Totally gonna antagonize this ass hat starting with reheated leftovers full of nước chấm.
open a can of pickled herring and leave it under his desk

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I have teh phone interviews today and I am excited about it. Not sure how the dog will feel about me not being around all day, but I guess she will deal. This weather sucks and shes been mostly indoors going crazy. Only about 3 more months of this rain. :(

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning Monkeys.

I have teh phone interviews today and I am excited about it. Not sure how the dog will feel about me not being around all day, but I guess she will deal. This weather sucks and shes been mostly indoors going crazy. Only about 3 more months of this rain. :(
GLGL

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ankle x-rays look good. I'm cleared to walk on it in a boot as much as is comfortable (at present not much, but I'll work up to it) and drive things with manual transmissions now.
Dude, I should have given you the no hand crutch. I bought it when my wife had surgery, but she was too uncoordinated to use it. :rofl:

Sounds like you are making good progress, though.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Dude, I should have given you the no hand crutch. I bought it when my wife had surgery, but she was too uncoordinated to use it. :rofl:

Sounds like you are making good progress, though.
:rofl:

Yeah, it's coming along. Walking still hurts, I tried a step or two and gave up. It'll take some working up to.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
What you want to see at an eviction is nothing. This fucking scumbag told us there was noone in the yard. The cops found a women living in an rv. She had no idea of the eviction and now has no where to go. He even charged her rent. There is probably 100 vehicles in there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Naw, man - I'm pretty sure the drugs were probably helping them. :D
don't front SS....do not act like you haven't had to don the olde pith helmet and play bushman of the kalahari....you aint no spring chicken...