Quantcast

Types of people you hate.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Hey, how are you coming along with getting that pilot's license ? I need a ride to punch MMike in the face.
Got my hours, TSA crap good. Did awesome on the simulator. I pretend to be Don Pardo when I talk to the tower. Its working out well. I am however running out of Money. It hasn't been much of a concern until I factored in a plane. I need a house more then a plane....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Can't you live in the plane ? They make mini-rv campers from delivery vans, seems like there should be a flying equivalent.
Airports are highly restricted places. Guys with machine guns and Humvees cruise around and arbitrarily command you to submit to their authority. I tend to not like to be yelled at and to have to pay to be yelled at.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well then, just avoid airports. Plenty of empty parking lots late at night. I mean, if an RV owner can park their rig in a Walmart parking lot then why can't you park your plane-house there ?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Riders that have no idea what a side lug does but will hand out advice on tires and people that will freely give opinions on forks and shocks without ever adjusting theirs, also, most bike riders, such a bunch of bitches!

Last edited:
Riders that have no idea what a side lug does but will hand out advice on tires and people that will freely give opinions on forks and shocks without ever adjusting theirs, also, most bike riders, such a bunch of bitches!
Any person that attempts to lay a hand on my bike when I'm fiddling with it. Thinking of a particular incident in Fruita when someone attempted to help me fasten a pump head to a tire stem.

Actually, the same applies also to any exercise needing winches, jacks, chains, levers, cables, &c. Go the hell away, I need to concentrate.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Airports are highly restricted places. Guys with machine guns and Humvees cruise around and arbitrarily command you to submit to their authority. I tend to not like to be yelled at and to have to pay to be yelled at.
There's a parking lot at LAX where pilots live in RVs (due to not being able to afford housing/hotel at 30k/yr with training loans, etc). You can see it on google earth.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There's a parking lot at LAX where pilots live in RVs (due to not being able to afford housing/hotel at 30k/yr with training loans, etc). You can see it on google earth.
I paid cash for my license. I will pay cash for my plane if I have to. I likely won't be flying into LAX anytime soon. My flying will be limited to Norwood Ma, Carey NC, Bristol CT, Rutland VT, and Onieda County NY, along with my home airport in Cananadaigua NY.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Positive outcome of the dealer wheel story. Dealer stepped up is paying to have them disassembled and re-finished and gave me a loaner '14 Audi All Road.

Very satisfied the dealer guys in the service department are stand-up

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I hate those shYt heads that bother to bag up their dogs poop in the little green bags, and then just leave them on the trail.
Face it, you aren't going to haul it back to the trail head.
At least huck it as far as you can in the woods, fer chrissakes.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
buy isuzu trooper last night for trail/camping rig. blows alternator belt (maybe) 41 miles from my house. towed to shop.

Time of ownership .30 minutes. repairs - 1. Welcome to the live axle social club. The upside is i bascially only paid $200 for the rig.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
People who use acronyms like celebrity name droppers.

Especially when they don't really know what the meaning of the acronym IS. They know the words, but not the meaning of the words.

So annoying.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
explain the fake beadlock bolts?
You spent $8,000 on rims that were intentionally designed (I'm assuming) to look like beadlock rims, when they clearly are not. However, if the faux-beadlock look is purely coincidental and never intended to look like beadlock rims.....well, they just look ridiculous.

Of course, the other potential scenario is they are indeed real beadlock rims, in which case none of this confusion should have existed to begin with.

Last edited:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
You spent $8,000 on rims that were intentionally designed (I'm assuming) to look like beadlock rims, when they clearly are not. However, if the faux-beadlock look is purely coincidental and never intended to look like beadlock rims.....well, they just look ridiculous.

Of course, the other potential scenario is they are indeed real beadlock rims, in which case none of this confusion should have existed to begin with.

wat?