Quantcast

Types of people you hate.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
People I hate: unclear mother****ers making ****ty jokes.

See the problem is, no where was there talk about beadlock wheels faux or real until you brought it up. So you made a ****ty joke that didn't make any real sense and I'm dense for not understanding it? Then you explain it by saying I bought beadlock rims. No, no I didn't not once was anything like that mentioned.

See I bought wheels with bolts that hold the halves together that allowed me to get the exact size I wanted. You somehow jumped to rush to beadlock wheels. not my problem it was stupid and didnt make sense.

Don't care if the wheels are expensive, cool I don't care. But at least make some ****ing sense.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
People I hate: unclear mother****ers making ****ty jokes.

See the problem is, no where was there talk about beadlock wheels faux or real until you brought it up. So you made a ****ty joke that didn't make any real sense and I'm dense for not understanding it? Then you explain it by saying I bought beadlock rims. No, no I didn't not once was anything like that mentioned.

See I bought wheels with bolts that hold the halves together that allowed me to get the exact size I wanted. You somehow jumped to rush to beadlock wheels. not my problem it was stupid and didnt make sense.

Don't care if the wheels are expensive, cool I don't care. But at least make some ****ing sense.
Maybe not dense, but ironic. Ironic in that you spent $8,000 on wheels made to (somewhat) look like beadlock rims, and you don't know what beadlock rims are.

It's like a 13 year kid saying how awesome a brand new song is, when in reality it's a cover of a song from the 70's he didn't know existed.

EDIT - if the bolts ARE functional in any way...you should have pointed that out right away before you got all level 4 butthurt.

Last edited:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Maybe not dense, but ironic. Ironic in that you spent $8,000 on wheels made to (somewhat) look like beadlock rims, and you don't know what beadlock rims are.

It's like a 13 year kid saying how awesome a brand new song is, when in reality it's a cover of a song from the 70's he didn't know existed.

EDIT - if the bolts ARE functional in any way...you should have pointed that out right away before you got all level 4 butthurt.
Wait, so your qualified to comment on the certain aesthetic qualities of a wheel. One that places bolts along the edge of the lip to hold the tire bead on for off-roading in a TRUCK or SUV, yet you cant tell the difference from a wheel that has 3" lips with the bolts holding the lips and faces together and no where remotely close to the beadseat AND on a CAR. See thats why I asked for clarification, because a ****ing 3-piece wheel with dish looks nothing like a beadlock. Unless round and bolts is all you saw.

You must have missed post # 57, shortly after you chimed in with your quasi funny meme. Where I mentioned the centers being forged Al, with hoops being polished and powder coated aluminum.

Just so were clear. I talked about their modular build, even posted pictures that look NOTHING like beadlocks, You went full retard about the beadlocks.

Maybe you should have clarified what stupid **** you were talking about before you went and got all level 4 stupid.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Wait, so your qualified to comment on the certain aesthetic qualities of a wheel. One that places bolts along the edge of the lip to hold the tire bead on for off-roading in a TUCK or SUV, yet you cant tell the difference from a wheel that has 3" lips with the bolts holding the lips and faces together and no where remotely close to the beadseat AND on a CAR.

The joke is the number of bolts on your wheels are generally how many you see on beadlock rims because they're HOLDING THE FVCKING TIRE TO THE RIM.

EDIT:

Streetlocks: Also referred to as "simulated beadlocks". Streetlocks are a decorative element in which the wheel manufacturer casts or machines the appearance of bolt heads into the rim of a wheel. This provides the appearance of beadlocks, but no functional benefits beyond the internal bead seat common to automotive wheels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beadlock

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There are a lot of companies that make three piece wheels. How is this confused with a beadlock wheel? :confused:

These bolt on the inside, some bolt on the outside.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Women's rights groups that say they want equality but really want to dominate the world.

A while ago they managed to work their way in to ancient men's only clubs as they were discriminatory however an all female gym is perfectly ok because women don't want to be objectified by men.

Also women's rights moles that have blogs, they do nothing but whine, that **** does nothing but make me hate you more.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
There are a lot of companies that make three piece wheels. How is this confused with a beadlock wheel? :confused:

These bolt on the inside, some bolt on the outside.

There is a clear correlation that the amount of confusion is progressively proportional to the amount of boredom at the office.

OR the amount of confusion is inversely proportional to the number of bolts divided by the Poisson's ratio of the material of said wheel.

However you want to look at it.

Last edited: