Quantcast

unprotected sex.........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ewww man thats gross. i actually just thought i would start a thread and see where it went really. I just figured this would be a good subject as long as it doesnt get locked down.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
since this thread will get deleted anyway..

Biggins, when did Megan's booty start shaking like that?

Cool

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:

Cool
you likey da booty shake!?!

i hope the thread doesnt get deleted. my plans were just to have that as a title and take the thread elsewhere.

here is a question though, why is it so much more dangerous now to have unprotected sex? i mean where did all these diseases come from and are they a result of a more sexually open society? It seems like in the 60's there were diseases around but not HIV and it seems that sex with multiple partners was much more rampant then. What happened?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SuzyCreamcheese said:
I never have unprotected sex, I have my 9mm handy the whole time!

The Cheese
you truly are a queen.

me thinks someone gets freeeeeeaky :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
biggins said:
It seems like in the 60's there were diseases around but not HIV and it seems that sax with mulyiple partners was much more rampant then. What happened?

People got drippy faucets and got antibiotics.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
been there done that, the milf that let me had her tubes tied. it was a blast, all should do so....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:

Cool
kinda makes you stare in awe doesnt it?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Odds are 1 in 4 that you will become infected with a STD by having unprotected sex. Do you feel lucky? A female friend of mine was infected with Clymidia for about a year and infected several guys. Recently the health department issued a kind of warrant for her because she ignored the letters. She was involved in 7 seperate cases of infection. When they caught up with her she denied she had it. The health department had to force her to get tested. She was positive. They did a investigation and she may have exposed up to 18 guys and there partners (she can't remember because she was drunk most of the time??). She is drop dead gorgeous and you would probably try to pick her up if you met here in the bar. Do you feel lucky?

jdcamb

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
jdcamb said:
Odds are 1 in 4 that you will become infected with a STD by having unprotected sex. Do you feel lucky? A female friend of mine was infected with Clymidia for about a year and infected several guys. Recently the health department issued a kind of warrant for her because she ignored the letters. She was involved in 7 seperate cases of infection. When they caught up with her she denied she had it. The health department had to force her to get tested. She was positive. They did a investigation and she may have exposed up to 18 guys and there partners (she can't remember because she was drunk most of the time??). She is drop dead gorgeous and you would probably try to pick her up if you met here in the bar. Do you feel lucky?

jdcamb
the news tonight is doing a story about mandatory HIV testing. Thats crazy about your friend. How did she not know? By the way, i never feel lucky.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jdcamb said:

jdcamb
Yes, I do feel lucky. I would never have unprotected sex unless in a loving monagamus relationship. I have been tested, and am clean. She has to be tested, and on birth control, and I see no problem with it.

Now, to play devils advocate, if you are just trying to pick up a girl at a bar to get laid, unprotected sex is a bad idea. No matter how many times she tells you "I've never done this before," she has. Same goes for guys. People lie when they just want to get laid and never see the person again.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Like Sir Stirlng Moss said about racing...

its dangerous.. but its like the circus.. there would be no thrill if the lion didnt bite the tamers head from time to time...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
biggins said:
the news tonight is doing a story about mandatory HIV testing. Thats crazy about your friend. How did she not know? By the way, i never feel lucky.
She didn't have any symptoms. She is just a carrier I guess. Some folks are immune to the disease and only carry it. I had no idea she was such a slut. According to her she is not as bad as some of her friends :think:

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
BigMike said:
Now, to play devils advocate, if you are just trying to pick up a girl at a bar to get laid, unprotected sex is a bad idea.
You know what the hardest part about that scene is? Keeping a straight face!

The Cheese

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ALEXIS_DH said:
its dangerous.. but its like the circus.. there would be no thrill if the lion didnt bite the tamers head from time to time...
If that analogy were correct, it would be someone else's plumbing that becomes infected with pustules every time I nailed a slut at the local bar... It's not the lion tamer that gets the thrill, it's the crowd.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Something like half the population has the Herpes virus that causes cold sores. It can be transferred to the genitals through direct contact.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
binary visions said:
... It's not the lion tamer that gets the thrill, it's the crowd.
I'll bet the lion tamer gets an adrenaline rush to end all adrenaline rushes milliseconds before getting bitten.

The Cheese

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Even if someone gets tested though you can still be at risk for HPV (genital warts) because it's not necessarily on the routine list of items to check. Someone can be a carrier and never have any warts/symptoms. HPV is also one of those sneaky ones that can be transmitted merely by contact and once you have it, you've got it for life!!!! :eek:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
see and everyone thought it was gonna go south. die. go to the big thread home in the sky but yet it has turned out to be educational and even like a publice service announcement. lets look at the lessons we have learned so far. i will summarize because the ADD riddled kids of today generally cant handle too much at once.

1.mtb_rob_fl is obesessed with incest
2.bighit-maniac does not like sex related topics
3. BV likes unprotected sex
4. suzycreamcheese likes it freaky
5. kleinmp99 is not a pedophile because babies seem to annoy him. I will also conclude that he does not have unprotected sex because babues annoy him.
6.brianhcm#1 has figured out that i am indeed an accident
7.westy likes farm animals
8.stoney98 cant last very long so he likes quickies
9.DHS really likes my sister a lot.
10.jdcamb knows where all the easy girls are
11.bigmike likes to lie to girls and likes it when they lie to him. he also thinks girls are lying drunks
12. what the hell do lions have to do with anything.

if you have any more questions kids, feel free to ask.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I tried to google the phrase "safe sex" looking for that old GIF of the 2 safe's having sex.

Don't ever google anything with the word "sex" in it especially if you're at work.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
biggins said:
see and everyone thought it was gonna go south. die. go to the big thread home in the sky but yet it has turned out to be educational and even like a publice service announcement. lets look at the lessons we have learned so far. i will summarize because the ADD riddled kids of today generally cant handle too much at once.

5. kleinmp99 is not a pedophile because babies seem to annoy him. I will also conclude that he does not have unprotected sex because babues annoy him.
11.bigmike likes to lie to girls and likes it when they lie to him. he also thinks girls are lying drunks

where can I find a 28 year old hot Blonde that is a nympho & a virgin, oh yeah female is a requirement too

thanks

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:

Sweet, for once I didn't make a list on RM.