Quantcast

unprotected sex.........

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I will chime in just to brag... Been with the GF (now fiancee!) for 6+ years... both been tested many times, both squeaky clean, she's on the pill (I will get snipped after we have a kid) and we are both freaky nymphos. :thumb:

We don't need a raincoat. Yes, nekkid is best!

Dang! I love my future wife! :love:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
douglas said:
jdcamb said:
How about 25 y/o hot redhead that claims to be a Nympho*? She is definitely not a virgin :devil: and I can verify the female part too. Let me know if you want her phone #. Her calender has a opening for saturday night :sneaky:. PM me and I will give you her number. I hope she doesn't mind :devil: Here is a pic.....jdcamb

QUOTE]

ok, she'll do :D
I assuming that when she says "your such a loser" and hangs up on me means she is not interested in me hooking her up with you. Hey I tried.....jdcamb

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Pau11y said:
...or way to goodie-2-shoe'd. Would most of these girls/women have a good grasp of (for a lack of a better metaphor) "riding the bike" or is the closet they've been in the sport is reading those Jackie Collins novels, playing w/ banana seats? Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT asking for a NORBA pro, but maybe someone at the rec/sport level rider, who hasn't crashed a lot (sorry, I have no idea what "crashing a lot" is a metaphor for, just sounded funny :D ).
With that said, it's prob still a more fruitful environment than smoky dive bars where the odds are good, but the goods are often WAAY odd.
Sorry...I can't burn a fuse chasing your metaphor.

My experience is that most church girls are good girls, but girls nonetheless. They can be either reformed sinners( :dead: ) or nice girls who are too smart to be burned by your average prick-waggling loser( :thumb: ). If you are willing to be respectful, somewhat patient and mature enough to avoid bridge-burning during break-ups, you can score a great girlfriend. Here is a little-known bonus about church girls- because they have had to try and keep boyfriends with something OTHER than vaginal intercourse, they have MAD SKILLS in other areas, sexual and otherwise. They can cook, clean, converse and carry you over the threshold of orgasm with shocking skill. Without a doubt, the best handjobs and blowjobs I ever received were from church girls. They have to know how to work it or they'd never keep a guy for longer than two weeks w/o the lure of vaginal intercourse. I don't know about you, but I was much happier having girlfriends like that over whiny, annoying chicks who feel that because they bequeath unto you the honor of banging them, you must therefore tolerate all their high-maintenance ways. To each his own, I suppose.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
biggins said:
this man is a genius
Thats lame, it's so Damn True like too. Of course you'll find tons of virgins at church, or some will already come with a Dark Side :evil: But nah, I'll pass.........I like to test drive what I'm getting first. Have fun with the one's that have been around, and marry the ones with very low miles:thumb:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Ciaran said:
I will chime in just to brag... Been with the GF (now fiancee!) for 6+ years... both been tested many times, both squeaky clean, she's on the pill (I will get snipped after we have a kid) and we are both freaky nymphos. :thumb:

We don't need a raincoat. Yes, nekkid is best!

Dang! I love my future wife! :love:
Thats cause she lets you wear her clothes.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
I like to test drive what I'm getting first. Have fun with the one's that have been around, and marry the ones with very low miles:thumb:
thats awsome, if i had room i'd quote it

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
llkoolkeg said:
Sorry...I can't burn a fuse chasing your metaphor.

My experience is that most church girls are good girls, but girls nonetheless. They can be either reformed sinners( :dead: ) or nice girls who are too smart to be burned by your average prick-waggling loser( :thumb: ). If you are willing to be respectful, somewhat patient and mature enough to avoid bridge-burning during break-ups, you can score a great girlfriend. Here is a little-known bonus about church girls- because they have had to try and keep boyfriends with something OTHER than vaginal intercourse, they have MAD SKILLS in other areas, sexual and otherwise. They can cook, clean, converse and carry you over the threshold of orgasm with shocking skill. Without a doubt, the best handjobs and blowjobs I ever received were from church girls. They have to know how to work it or they'd never keep a guy for longer than two weeks w/o the lure of vaginal intercourse. I don't know about you, but I was much happier having girlfriends like that over whiny, annoying chicks who feel that because they bequeath unto you the honor of banging them, you must therefore tolerate all their high-maintenance ways. To each his own, I suppose.
So if a "church girl" does everything else but vaginal sex, isn't that still sinning? She is still preforming sexual acts, to me that would be a sin. Let the hypocrites ride again.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
stoney98 said:
as great as it is, it isn't worth the risks unless your in a monogamous relationship, you've both been tested, and she's on birth control. However, it does make on the go quickies so much faster and more convenient!
:stupid:
i've never had unprotected in a random hookup. just doesn't see worth it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
douglas said:
not a bad idea.........but I think any chicks that have their parents make them go to church, are too young for me......no, correction - I say I'd be too old for them
I didn't say the parents necessarily MAKE them go; usually, they either go of their own volition or out of a sense of family, duty or guilt. I met she who is now my wife when I was 28 and she was 20. Now you are correct that a lot of girls were younger than 20, but some of the pudtuggers on this website are younger than 28, too. Don't get down on younger girls w/o other reasons, though, as they tend to be more mature no matter how wide the gulf in ages. Regardless, just off the top of my head, I can think of five girls at my church that I would be chasing(were I not married) like a bass after a buzzbait. The cute, single ones older than college-aged are less numerous but still there just the same...and even less likely to withold the nook than their younger competition(unless they are born-again-virgins, which should be avoided at all cost).

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
douglas said:
where can I find a 28 year old hot Blonde that is a nympho & a virgin, oh yeah female is a requirement too

thanks
nympho virgin is about the best example of an oxymoron i've ever heard. well done, lad!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Brian HCM#1 said:
Thats lame, it's so Damn True like too. Of course you'll find tons of virgins at church, or some will already come with a Dark Side :evil: But nah, I'll pass.........I like to test drive what I'm getting first. Have fun with the one's that have been around, and marry the ones with very low miles:thumb:
Like those who believe that living with a girl first is an accurate indication of what married life will be like, your test drive concept is similarly flawed. Do you really believe that your 'test drive' is capable of uncovering product defects beyond only those most blatantly glaring? What do you hope to discover specifically with your dick? What do you really think you will find with your penis that would be undetectable to your hands or mouth or even a vibrator???

Citizens of the world, I now present to you the most powerful diagnostic tool yet created- Brian HCM#1's magic phallus! :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Like those who believe that living with a girl first is an accurate indication of what married life will be like, your test drive concept is similarly flawed. Do you really believe that your 'test drive' is capable of uncovering product defects beyond only those most blatantly glaring? What do you hope to discover specifically with your dick? What do you really think you will find with your penis that would be undetectable to your hands or mouth or even a vibrator???

Citizens of the world, I now present to you the most powerful diagnostic tool yet created- Brian HCM#1's magic phallus! :D

Damn...you are on FIRE today, dude!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Brian HCM#1 said:
So if a "church girl" does everything else but vaginal sex, isn't that still sinning? She is still preforming sexual acts, to me that would be a sin. Let the hypocrites ride again.
Yes, but who's complaining? It's a lesser sin, perhaps, but one that I have always been able to overlook not being a saint, myself. :devil: Like I've mentioned before, people around here really need to visit the Greek Isles for themselves! Being a Christian does not mean you're perfect; it means that you believe in Christ.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
llkoolkeg said:
Here is a little-known bonus about church girls- because they have had to try and keep boyfriends with something OTHER than vaginal intercourse, they have MAD SKILLS in other areas, sexual and otherwise. They can cook, clean, converse and carry you over the threshold of orgasm with shocking skill. Without a doubt, the best handjobs and blowjobs
that couldnt be more true. me and my girl have been together for 10 months w/ out sex and man ive never been happier. shes got skills w/ the toungue/hands. plus shes intelligent and has morals and funny as hell. oh shes hott to thats a nice lil bonus. and..... i picked her up at church

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I wish i could join in on this thread but sadly I have no experience... there I said it. :nopity:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
So, bv, an anxious world hangs with baited breath on your forthcoming answer- are you still a virgin...technically? ;)
That's a very penetrating question, LL...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
llkoolkeg said:
Yes, but who's complaining? It's a lesser sin, perhaps, but one that I have always been able to overlook not being a saint, myself. :devil: Like I've mentioned before, people around here really need to visit the Greek Isles for themselves! Being a Christian does not mean you're perfect; it means that you believe in Christ.
I realize that, but isn't premarital sexual acts in the bible a no no?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
llkoolkeg said:

Well for one thing if she likes sex. There are several women out there that symply hate it, it has nothing to do with the guy itself, she may just hate the whole thing. So knowing that, wouldn't it suck to be in a marrage with absolutely NO sex? You never knew she hated it as did her. Now your in a marrage and not getting any except with your hand or going elsewhere (which is a sin). IMO sex is a very important thing in a relationship. So if you're cool with going without sex for the remainder of your marrage/life that would pretty much suck. But hey if your happy with that more power to yah.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
llkoolkeg said:
So, bv, an anxious world hangs with baited breath on your forthcoming answer- are you still a virgin...technically? ;)
is it "bated" breath or "baited" breath? i tend to see the latter used more predominantly, but the 1st spelling (as in "abate") makes more sense to me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
is it "bated" breath or "baited" breath? i tend to see the latter used more predominantly, but the 1st spelling (as in "abate") makes more sense to me.
it's "bated breath", "hear, hear", "non sequitur"... :D