Quantcast

(~*~)UpTooEaryThursday(~*~)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Can't argue with that. :mad: Don't suppose Poland needs any IT ops workers?

Now you're talking! Careers suck from my limited experience.
There is a huge need for that here though if I were you I'd chase Germany. My mom married a German and they moved to Bavaria (he works 100% remote) and he got a job as a trainer for an IT company. He gets paid enough to support a family of 3 (my mom doesn't work and my sister is 21 years younger than me so <18), own 3 cars and afford a 3500 eur/month house lease. He works 1 day/month sometimes 3.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
There is a huge need for that here though if I were you I'd chase Germany. My mom married a German and they moved to Bavaria (he works 100% remote) and he got a job as a trainer for an IT company. He gets paid enough to support a family of 3 (my mom doesn't work and my sister is 21 years younger than me so <18), own 3 cars and afford a 3500 eur/month house lease. He works 1 day/month sometimes 3.
download (3).jpeg

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Yeah If I could I'd do what he does. I'm a stupid city loving hipster but living in a village of 1 building in a 12 bedroom home with a sauna and a gym (why the hell does a family of 3 need that big of a home is weird but he is weird). Hell bavaria is full of lakes where you get bars, a lifeguard and low amounts of people and my mom has shown me you farmers have "fresh milk machines" where you enter the farmers barn through a side door and get todays milk + cheeses and you can pay by card. I know it's a silly thing but it blew my mind in how idiotically comfortable bavarian life is. The only thing that sucks here is local bike shops are 90% ebike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah If I could I'd do what he does. I'm a stupid city loving hipster but living in a village of 1 building in a 12 bedroom home with a sauna and a gym (why the hell does a family of 3 need that big of a home is weird but he is weird). Hell bavaria is full of lakes where you get bars, a lifeguard and low amounts of people and my mom has shown me you farmers have "fresh milk machines" where you enter the farmers barn through a side door and get todays milk + cheeses and you can pay by card. I know it's a silly thing but it blew my mind in how idiotically comfortable bavarian life is. The only thing that sucks here is local bike shops are 90% ebike.
hell even i'd look past the ebike thing for that lifestyle.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
hell even i'd look past the ebike thing for that lifestyle.
Yeah there is one decent shop near they live (took me a long time to find it) but still it's one place where I'd understand conservatism as life is so stupid comfortable there why would anyone want changes? The relatively "poor" families there still live very good lives even if they can't splurge as much on shit like the richer people. Also you have the alps near. A ton of Austrian bikeparks are near. You reach Italy with a short car ride. I am envious of my own family. Even if my sister is going nuts because being a 15 year old where the next house over is 2.5km from yours must be bad.

Also the tradition of Wegbier is something I very much approve of. The germans know how to hike.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
my mom has shown me you farmers have "fresh milk machines" where you enter the farmers barn through a side door and get todays milk + cheeses and you can pay by card.
Sounds kinda like rural Schweiz - there was this little family farm in Gimmelwald that just had a fridge full of milk, cheese and sausage and a basket for the €. 250g of delicious Alpine cheese was €6.

:drool: