Quantcast

Vallnord - Andorra WC thread 2017...

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
My letter to Rob Warner sent via messenger -

Hey Rob, my name is Rob too! You know what though? I don't give two shits about it. Nor do I give a shit about 29'ers and if they're going to win or not. When you have 9 out of 12 f+@"#+ teams riding a f6"#+ 29'er, do you think a 29'er will eventually win? Nope! Excuse me, let me rephrase that... FUCK NO! A 29'er didn't win Fort Williams. Greg Mi"gnar" won it! Yep, the winningest racer of all time won it again. This is his 7th time winning the same race. Excuse me while I see what the hell my wife wants...

How do you like that, it's a baby boy!

Anyway, back to what I was saying. Watch the last race as they're trying to clear those jumps. A busboy can clear those tables better than them! You can call it scrubbing, I'll call it bull s=&t! The guy on the hardtail proved that course was sanitized by the corporations trying to push the "29'er is faster" line of bull & - ;t! Even during the interviews you can tell that the pros don't wanna be on these pieces of $+(# but are saying what they're told to. Hang on...

Well, we had triplets! How bou dah!

Well, my time will be limited now, so let me finish by saying this. Nobody ever said that a Chris King hub, Saint derailleur, sram cassette, or Fox suspension won the race (besides the manufacturer themselves). So why are you guys talking specifically about these f-=#"g wheels the entire f&+'"@g race? (paid by the corporation?) Talk about the race, talk about the area, the food, lodging, other riding in the area... Just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT 29'ers!

I'm off to take a DNA test to see if these kids are really mine. Ttyl,

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
My letter to Rob Warner sent via messenger -

Hey Rob, my name is Rob too! You know what though? I don't give two shits about it. Nor do I give a shit about 29'ers and if they're going to win or not. When you have 9 out of 12 f+@"#+ teams riding a f6"#+ 29'er, do you think a 29'er will eventually win? Nope! Excuse me, let me rephrase that... FUCK NO! A 29'er didn't win Fort Williams. Greg Mi"gnar" won it! Yep, the winningest racer of all time won it again. This is his 7th time winning the same race. Excuse me while I see what the hell my wife wants...

How do you like that, it's a baby boy!

Anyway, back to what I was saying. Watch the last race as they're trying to clear those jumps. A busboy can clear those tables better than them! You can call it scrubbing, I'll call it bull s=&t! The guy on the hardtail proved that course was sanitized by the corporations trying to push the "29'er is faster" line of bull & - ;t! Even during the interviews you can tell that the pros don't wanna be on these pieces of $+(# but are saying what they're told to. Hang on...

Well, we had triplets! How bou dah!

Well, my time will be limited now, so let me finish by saying this. Nobody ever said that a Chris King hub, Saint derailleur, sram cassette, or Fox suspension won the race (besides the manufacturer themselves). So why are you guys talking specifically about these f-=#"g wheels the entire f&+'"@g race? (paid by the corporation?) Talk about the race, talk about the area, the food, lodging, other riding in the area... Just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT 29'ers!

I'm off to take a DNA test to see if these kids are really mine. Ttyl,
Please tell me you actually sent this to Rob Warner. As much as folks like to talk about how much the love Rob for his outbursts and one-offs (of old), the actual quality of the commentary is pretty sh*t.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Please tell me you actually sent this to Rob Warner. As much as folks like to talk about how much the love Rob for his outbursts and one-offs (of old), the actual quality of the commentary is pretty sh*t.
does downhill really need commentary though? i mean, we can see wtf is going on.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
reminder this is an XC weekend also, meaning the DH is on saturday. updated the first post with the live stream link bitches.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
It's a conspiracy. Unrideable? For the most elite mtb'ers on the planet? Hmmm...moar like IMBA was out there and said it needed to be moar family friendly.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
reminder this is an XC weekend also, meaning the DH is on saturday. updated the first post with the live stream link bitches.
Is there a difference now? I only see 29" wheels, sanitized trails and tight fitting clothing. ;) :D

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
New detour looked good, would suspect that they carry plenty speed in to the slight "incline" and could huck of the top. I do hate the they made a friggin catch berm, just tape it raw and leave a nice curved off camber corner on the grass and let them drift and dig their own catch berms/trenches. F*ck I hate this manicured bullshit trail building, its WC its should be as raw as can be. Catch berms are for beginners and lycra people! I think I know why Hill left wc dh..............no more corners to drift haha!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It apparently rained quite hard since then
It also rained super hard before the masters champs and people also complained that half of the track was washed away and that parts of it were unrideable. 2 Local riders went to race there (and one won in 30-35) and the talk before that was exactly the same as it is now plus, same for the weather.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
The track looks f*cking awesome and the course preview is the sickest thing I've watched in a while.