Quantcast

!!%!! Venn array !!%!!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I think its shower and nice sweatpants day today.

@StiHacka is a bad influence. Bought another knive today. In fairness, I've been in love with it for a solid year, and they are available for a limited time in batches of 20, so you better get em while they are hot.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Cold here also. We've been selected to adopt Vizsla #2. They are checking references. We'll get an answer before the end of the week.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake. Trying new keto creamer with my coffee this am. It's not good. It tastes... Chemical and slimey. I normally have MCT oil and heavy whipping cream, plus I'm acclimated to sugar alcohols, but this is something else. I got it because it was flavored (hazelnut) and thought it might mix things up a bit. I was wrong.

Otherwise today will be busy. My schedule was booked out for the next 2.5 weeks already, which is good, but less fun than I've gotten used to...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
vacation is now....

basically i am flying into vegas on june 24th....picking up the rental.....and i have no idea where i will be going....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I can't stand creamer in coffee. It takes like somebody stirred ricotta cheese into it.
Like I said, normally I do heavy whipping cream and MCT oil. It's far from sweet or flavored. I was just giving it a go because it was on sale and had a manufacturer's coupon attached. I'm not sure I'll even finish it; lesson learned.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
33 degrees for my running this morning. Seriously already with this cold weather bullshit. Looks like it'll warm up today, so I'm looking forward to some outside pedaling.

I put a "splash" of half and half in my coffee. One time I was out of it and in a pinch I used whipped cream. That was surprisingly good.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le work.

Dropped the wheel off at wheel builder guy yesterday afternoon. And then some how one thing led to another and the bike is now entirely disassembled and being cleaned.

Still no sign of the shock in the mail coming from California. Its been a month and according to the last tracking update, it has spent 5 days flying to Canada. :confused:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Chocolate Milk in my coffee - poor man's Cafe' Mocha.
Careful, toshi already puts butter in his coffee, don't give him ideas.
I put a "splash" of half and half in my coffee. One time I was out of it and in a pinch I used whipped cream. That was surprisingly good.
My typical coffee-like beverage these days has a half pat of Kerrygold butter, a tiny amount of stearic acid-infused butter oil, and 1-2 squares of 90-95% Lindt chocolate melted into it. Once all that has dissolved then a slosh of cream on top. It is quite delicious. I tend to have it around dinner time since ain't nobody got time to make coffee in the morning and drink it prior to leaving for work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hello all

My typical coffee-like beverage these days has a half pat of Kerrygold butter, a tiny amount of stearic acid-infused butter oil, and 1-2 squares of 90-95% Lindt chocolate melted into it. Once all that has dissolved then a slosh of cream on top. It is quite delicious. I tend to have it around dinner time since ain't nobody got time to make coffee in the morning and drink it prior to leaving for work.
is there still any space for coffee?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mornin!

I think its shower and nice sweatpants day today.

@StiHacka is a bad influence. Bought another knive today. In fairness, I've been in love with it for a solid year, and they are available for a limited time in batches of 20, so you better get em while they are hot.

Better file the warranty claim now....get a jump start.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hello all

Jesus, that's fucking gross. :disgust1:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Acoustic or Electric? Missed out having a Fender Japan Production Daybreak Tele, has thick neck profile from 50's/60's :think:
Acoustic. Fancy pants used Taylor 514.
It sounds beautiful. A bit too much relief in the neck for me but I'll play as-is for a while before I adjust anything.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Jesus, that's fucking gross. :disgust1:
A guy in my Navy unit made a cup of tea with 2 bags using black coffee. He put 4 packs of sugar and a pack of cocoa in it and would let it steep until room temp. He removed the bags and slammed it like a shot. It was both gross and entertaining.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Acoustic. Fancy pants used Taylor 514.
It sounds beautiful. A bit too much relief in the neck for me but I'll play as-is for a while before I adjust anything.
Played any w/ 'V' bracing?
Good looking single cut. Used acoustics are nothing to be ashamed of, stability is near always improved and takes winter/summer setups better.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Double espresso this morning. Black ..the only way to caffeinate

BRB the coffee be encouraging the load lightening :D

We call it The Train. Fast commuter? Slow freight? Leisure trip? Express? Metro with multiple stops?

PoooooPoooooooooooooooooop!

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
A guy in my Navy unit made a cup of tea with 2 bags using black coffee. He put 4 packs of sugar and a pack of cocoa in it and would let it steep until room temp. He removed the bags and slammed it like a shot. It was both gross and entertaining.
We had a container of instant decaffeinated thickened coffee sitting in one of my workplaces years ago.

Fuck it. Tried it.

One of the most vile and disgusting things I've ever seen or experienced, having seen a lot of

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
morning. sleepless nite spent in pain. x.X
rode my bike on single track yesterday. it was fun but i had to push a lot the climbs which is no bueno. Need n=to put some love in my brakes, was having to squeeze my levers to hard.
Today I hike, fish & garden.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Played any w/ 'V' bracing?
Good looking single cut. Used acoustics are nothing to be ashamed of, stability is near always improved and takes winter/summer setups better.
This 514 has v bracing. I know nothing of it, other than it's loud and rings, resonates forever compared to my old guitar.
We have super dry climate here, so stability is something I'll be watching.