Quantcast

!!%!! Venn array !!%!!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
@StiHacka is a bad influence. Bought another knive today. In fairness, I've been in love with it for a solid year, and they are available for a limited time in batches of 20, so you better get em while they are hot.
What did you get?
Bought a new guitar.
What did you get?
Still no sign of the shock in the mail coming from California. Its been a month and according to the last tracking update, it has spent 5 days flying to Canada. :confused:
What did you get?
Also, you better contact USPS or whatever carries the seller used and file a complaint. Your shock is lost in an abandoned space somewhere.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Hello all

My typical coffee-like beverage these days has a half pat of Kerrygold butter, a tiny amount of stearic acid-infused butter oil, and 1-2 squares of 90-95% Lindt chocolate melted into it. Once all that has dissolved then a slosh of cream on top. It is quite delicious. I tend to have it around dinner time since ain't nobody got time to make coffee in the morning and drink it prior to leaving for work.
I'd tried butter w/ sweetener. Muscle Milk w/ water was okay taste-wise, the caffeine making hydration processes accelerate left a grainy/ashy feeling. Not quite gut rot. Was like filling up on bread before your meal is served. The Chocolate Milk is just a whole lot simpler.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I'll give you something that's :stosh:

As far as I can tell, you can't drop an rc2 damper from 2015 into a stanchion from 2018. While I got the bladder to fit into the new stanchion, it was a lot tighter fit and I couldn't ever get it to drop down far enough for the threads to bite (when I put it back into the older stanchions, it dropped in far enough much more easily). Hrmphhhh and dammit.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

As far as I can tell, you can't drop an rc2 damper from 2015 into a stanchion from 2018. While I got the bladder to fit into the new stanchion, it was a lot tighter fit and I couldn't ever get it to drop down far enough for the threads to bite (when I put it back into the older stanchions, it dropped in far enough much more easily). Hrmphhhh and dammit.
Try it now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

i don't believe you can either. @kidwoo would know for sure.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Already started -- though doesn't say how she "entered" the park.

A woman illegally entered Yellowstone National Park on Tuesday morning and fell into a thermal feature at Old Faithful, according to park spokesperson Linda Veress.

She suffered burns and was airlifted to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls for treatment.

The woman, who Veress declined to identify, fell into a thermal feature while backing up and taking photos.

And no YNP access via MT seems like a strange decision, though I guess MT/ID still has out-of-state restrictions in place...

It keeps the park’s two busiest entrances — the north gate in Gardiner and the west gate in West Yellowstone — closed without an opening date. It also means the northeast gate in Cooke City will stay closed.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Still no sign of the shock in the mail coming from California. Its been a month and according to the last tracking update, it has spent 5 days flying to Canada. :confused:
That is pretty much par for the course at the moment.
I just, well lets say "recently" sent an Avy cartridge back to Craig for a little retune. It was supposed to take a week, but ended up taking a bit over three.

It took 4 days to get out of Toronto, spent week in limbo, showed up in Chicago, then out to LA 4 days later, then into limbo until it showed as Delivered in CT in just over another week after LA.

Don't worry yet, and I would imagine it will go into Customs hell for a week (if not there now) before it pops back up after hitting the country. Shit be slow as fuck, and especially between teh cuntreez.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

have you tried using butter?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That is pretty much par for the course at the moment.
I just, well lets say "recently" sent an Avy cartridge back to Craig for a little retune. It was supposed to take a week, but ended up taking a bit over three.

It took 4 days to get out of Toronto, spent week in limbo, showed up in Chicago, then out to LA 4 days later, then into limbo until it showed as Delivered in CT in just over another week after LA.

Don't worry yet, and I would imagine it will go into Customs hell for a week (if not there now) before it pops back up after hitting the country. Shit be slow as fuck, and especially between teh cuntreez.
Yeah it all makes sense why its delayed. I just want my shockz!!

Had a MEC order take over a week to go from Mississauga to Keswick.

But a weed order and my replacement dropper post lever from BC took literally 2 days - even without Covid that's still quick. :confused:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We've been selected to adopt Vizsla #2. They are checking references. We'll get an answer before the end of the week.
Our vet was called earlier and gave us a good review. Even though we don't vaccinate every year. One step closer. We are already shopping for another cozy cave. :)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Tired after a fun mtb ride. I think the highlight was the section that starts our flat but fun if you get some speed in the bike and leads into right hand turn to step down to left hand turn all dust and rooty. Just good old school mtb fun. I followed my friend into the step down and its always fun to take off when somebody is in the air in front of you. Finished off the day with IPA and lamp chops.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ooooooooooo edgy!
:rofl:

So... I decided to mow the yard for a neighborhood woman who is sick with cancer and caring for her very old grandfather. I told her she didn't owe me anything. Then she offered to blow me. As exciting as pumping a load of nut mayo down the craw of a pale, emaciated cancer victim sounds, I declined. Then she offered to come help my wife around the house. I'm gonna regret this whole thing, I can tell. I was just trying to help.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
hopefully no more excitement for the day. Pulling into a Dialysis Center just as a car jumped a curb and hit people on a bench sending them flying. I triaged until Fire and Ambulance arrived. One person was transported to the hospital

Already started -- though doesn't say how she "entered" the park.

A woman illegally entered Yellowstone National Park on Tuesday morning and fell into a thermal feature at Old Faithful, according to park spokesperson Linda Veress.

She suffered burns and was airlifted to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls for treatment.

The woman, who Veress declined to identify, fell into a thermal feature while backing up and taking photos.
Kinda wanna laugh, I gotta admit... I'm definitely going to hell. :disgust:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Our vet was called earlier and gave us a good review. Even though we don't vaccinate every year. One step closer. We are already shopping for another cozy cave. :)
adopting a rescue can be akin to getting a proctology exam....

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
yeah, whats ironic is that I have permission to ride and drive on the empty park roads until then, and I am going away for the weekend. But I get to do that for a week every spring and fall before GTNP is open, now, which is cool.
I hope Copper City is "dry" by then, as weather.gov shows rain 'til 5 PM on Friday, and Copper City soils have a good bit of clay = no bueno with moisture

FYI, Tim Hawke runs the joint and is pretty good about responding to PMs re: conditions via the book of faces:

If you come up and get shut down at Copper City I would encourage you to ride Homestake Pass in either direction. Even though it's higher in elevation the soil is decomposed granite and much better with moisture...