Quantcast

!!%!! Venn array !!%!!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I hope Copper City is "dry" by then, as weather.gov shows rain 'til 5 PM on Friday, and Copper City soils have a good bit of clay = no bueno with moisture

FYI, Tim Hawke runs the joint and is pretty good about responding to PMs re: conditions via the book of faces:

If you come up and get shut down at Copper City I would encourage you to ride Homestake Pass in either direction. Even though it's higher in elevation the soil is decomposed granite and much better with moisture...
Thanks for the heads up, we are also considering Vernal...

There are some number of foreign students effectively trapped at Middlebury College. One person advertised for a used mountain bike at a low price. I ordered one up and purchased from our local used bike store and delivered it today, suggested that she use her money to purchase a good helmet. She rode the bike around the parking lot, a picture of joy...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'll give you something that's :stosh:

As far as I can tell, you can't drop an rc2 damper from 2015 into a stanchion from 2018. While I got the bladder to fit into the new stanchion, it was a lot tighter fit and I couldn't ever get it to drop down far enough for the threads to bite (when I put it back into the older stanchions, it dropped in far enough much more easily). Hrmphhhh and dammit.
You're right. An rc2 damper from a 36 doesn't fit into a 34.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
There are some number of foreign students effectively trapped at Middlebury College. One person advertised for a used mountain bike at a low price. I ordered one up and purchased from our local used bike store and delivered it today, suggested that she use her money to purchase a good helmet. She rode the bike around the parking lot, a picture of joy...
You are a good moustache.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so you're not comprised entirely of sodium chloride ;)

good work JBP.