Quantcast

Vernon Rider!!!

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i raise goats not race. its a difference. i am in a 4h dairy goat club. I have nigerian dwarf goats (miniature goats) two are weathers (fixed males) and three females. One doe is current jr champ, another is former jr champ, and the last one is former runner up jr champ. I have 3 kids (baby goats) for sale. One doe two weathers.

Names
full grown weathers
pistachio
moose

full grown does
paris
zephyr
zoey

kids
snowcap
wizard
philm joke (pj)

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
haha. once again i'm sorry sean. i didn't no this many people would follow my lead with the goat joke. but seriously man. stop ****ing the mini goats.

Rob Munro

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
what exactly is required of a "jr. champ" goat? are there speaking engagements and endorsement deals?

be sure to destroy any goats-gone-wild pictures out there that might tarnish the crown.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i used to have goats!!!!! there arnt as ez to take care of as you think and the one used to ram me it hurts like hell!!!!!

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
sunday is for sale! not going to be at diablo this weekend. but come to the fair next week or wait for the weekend after and meet me at my house. i live 3 minutes from diablo.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
i am just f***ing around bout buying your goats lol...so does this mean your down with downhilling

Apr 14, 2007
i was cawt showing myslef off in front of some dudes on alpine. I guess its not okay to show your weener, espeshuley in front of a lift-atendent. my bike is for sail, or will trade for a new road bike so i can ride to my new job at the polish deli, Im their new kelbasy cutter!! my camera is for sail too... 10 euros or best ofer.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
lol hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahaaaaaaaa. i laughed so hard i almost cried when i read that. good one poser of sean lol...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i was cawt showing myslef off in front of some dudes on alpine. I guess its not okay to show your weener, espeshuley in front of a lift-atendent. my bike is for sail, or will trade for a new road bike so i can ride to my new job at the polish deli, Im their new kelbasy cutter!! my camera is for sail too... 10 euros or best ofer.
more like

i did something stupid, oh well we all make mistakes. My sunday is for sale, 3K obo takes it. I do need a new road bike, to get to work. i dont work at a polish deli, its an animal feed and supply store. My camera is still for sale.

Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
more like

i did something stupid, oh well we all make mistakes. My sunday is for sale, 3K obo takes it. I do need a new road bike, to get to work. i dont work at a polish deli, its an animal feed and supply store. My camera is still for sale.
:rofl: :wave: so, no more psp ,what did you do?tell me so i dont do the same:biggrin:

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
sean don't sell your bike. the whole banned thing is rediculously stupid (i no what happened). don't let some gay bitchy mountain creek guy get you out of dhing.

omarfunk

Chimp
May 8, 2007
What Can You Possible Do To Get Banned From Diablo??
Sean You Are Crazy If You Sell Your Bike Because Of That.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
You can't be banned from the mountain, only the lift.

The mountain is state land.

You can still ride, 4-6 goats should be able to pull you up the mountain. (3 or less if they are mountain goats)