Quantcast

Vernon Rider!!!

FastBandit

Chimp
Jul 4, 2007
Northern, NJ
How in the hell did this thread go from Sean Mancow getting kicked out of Diablo to the crazy lift operator who doesn't pay attention to anything and now how to clean your smelly pads?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
She'd definitely get banned from Diablo.

Diablo/Interwest, you should post your discipline policy in order to avoid discrimination and have a scale so stupid young guys (which I know we never were) get the lesson without missing an entire season or more. I personally would take my camera, snap pictures of all the guys in violation as sean was, go to the local magestrate and township officials and claim discrimination- but that's just me, a son of a b1tch.

Sean (pinkshirt) don't quit the sport- that's just dramatic and stupid.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
She'd definitely get banned from Diablo.

Diablo/Interwest, you should post your discipline policy in order to avoid discrimination and have a scale so stupid young guys (which I know we never were) get the lesson without missing an entire season or more. I personally would take my camera, snap pictures of all the guys in violation as sean was, go to the local magestrate and township officials and claim discrimination- but that's just me, a son of a b1tch.

Sean (pinkshirt) don't quit the sport- that's just dramatic and stupid.
good luck, his bike has been for sale for a while now....

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
good luck, his bike has been for sale for a while now....
What the hell are you doing on RM on a Friday night?? I'm on baby duty, you should be out on babe duty. HOt chicks feel sorry for injured mountain bikers. Maybe you'd get some physical therapy for free!

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
What the hell are you doing on RM on a Friday night?? I'm on baby duty, you should be out on babe duty. HOt chicks feel sorry for injured mountain bikers. Maybe you'd get some physical therapy for free!
with my parents... YA RIGHT. im never allowed out at night