Quantcast

WC dh #2 Champéry

ridea

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
south west of England
^^^^^^^^^ nico on flats ey!? anyone else given in?

I recon itl be sam first, minar will be in the top 5, maby brendan or atlesst he'll be in the top 10 id put nico 5th or lower maby peat in the top 5 as well he's a real good allrounder. Blenkinsop might even be up there who knows. Probably be mainly a flat pedal wash out other than minar and peat(unless they switch but i doubt peat will)

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Yea its a flat pedal... more of him on 5.10's from that michelin tire testing... (here's his bike on vorb from today)

that was just a photo shoot....

...if he's wearing 5-10s then it must be true....thought he be wearing 661's though.....whatever....

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Not that I remember every single race I ever attented, but in 10 or so years of watching first hand Nico race, I can not say I ever seen him race with flats. Saw him 'try' many times, but never race them.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Jeremy I'm surprised you missed it - about 2 months ago a couple of online shops have been selling NOS Cullys. Cambria had them for a bit, but no more.

I'll see if I can dig up the U.K. shop that had em'...

EDIT: nevermind (see above)

Rick205

Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
By the looks of it only the suspension designs the same on nico's bike compared to my lapierre its based on.

His is longer, slacker, lighter looking - looks smaller too (standover wise).

This is going to be one interesting WC, you can really see how mental steep it is in that video.....

Rick

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
^ stood next to Nico many times...and at 6'1" he was not much smaller than me.
i've heard multiple times that he's 5'9". wasn't there footage of him standing on tippy toes on the podium in alpha project (?), with him in first, of course :D , where peat was on a lower step yet just as tall?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM

i know there is no stock ss 12x135 rear hub save hope,
but i am nobody and WTB and I9 made me one so my rear is dishless and
strong like a 150. you would think nico could get one.