We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
biker3 said:
Yeah unless one of your girlfriends has a mustache then that would be hot. BTW you don't date chicks with dicks right cuz that'd deserve ultra respect.

Your not counting your new bike as one of them trick hoes either correct?
I dont dig trannys, not my thing. No I'm not counting one of the bikes :nuts:

Dating Tip No. 1 - Dont pick up your girlfriend smelling like perfume :nope:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
biker3 said:
Sorry bro my e-net ego just isnt tight enough. I just don't have the time like you to post instantly on the respect thread and still pimp two women. I think your such a badass playa its rediculous. Please more tips on how to please girls, Im in dire need.

zachdank

Chimp
Jan 22, 2004
NORCALhellathrowdown
all you little pint size biatch ass tricks can now bow to me. i am officialy the leader of this pu$$y a$$ thread. respect nothing. i own all of you. now go to bed, and wake up knowing that i am your new master.

ultragnarhellathrowdownNORCAL

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
zachdank said:
all you little pint size biatch ass tricks can now bow to me. i am officialy the leader of this pu$$y a$$ thread. respect nothing. i own all of you. now go to bed, and wake up knowing that i am your new master.

damn dude you sucks

Attachments

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
zachdank said:

and if your ganna steel the thread use this

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.