Quantcast

>>> Windy Monderp gmt<<<

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dayum. Good thing you got a dumb one and not a mean one. :D
working with dogs for 10-15 years....a pit was always the last dog i expected to get bit by....

mini poodles...cocker spaniels....chows....mini schnauzers....guilty...

the one that left the mark that lasted the longest...old english bulldog....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Contemplating giving my suspension an overhaul. Anyone have experience with the Vorsprung Luftkappe, MRP ramp control, or both? This is for a Fox 34 with the FIT damper.
I have experience with both. MRP ramp control - I would not. Luftkappe - yes, I like mine.
working with dogs for 10-15 years....a pit was always the last dog i expected to get bit by....

mini poodles...cocker spaniels....chows....mini schnauzers....guilty...

the one that left the mark that lasted the longest...old english bulldog....
True. Unfortunately the pits have the habit of tearing other dogs to pieces.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Probably enjoys the cool tile more than something soft. My dog is the exact opposite, he will follow the sunny spot on the floor for the heat even in the summer time.
our beagle was a masochist....would lay in front of wood burning stove when surface temp was at the limit of thermometer....@850/900....

both of my brothers ridgebacks are sun chasers...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
our beagle was a masochist....would lay in front of wood burning stove when surface temp was at the limit of thermometer....@850/900....

both of my brothers ridgebacks are sun chasers...
My boxer viszla mix literally groaned with delight when I turned on the heated blanket for him on the couch.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
they are not the genetic disasters that german shepards can be....i have only been around maybe 3-4....
Have you been around GS from the Czech/Slovak/East German border patrol lines? They are quite different from the common overbred variety.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have 3 friends with German Shepherds, they are all neurotic messes. Could be in part due to the owners not engaging them with enough stimuli, either way, one should know what they are getting into and have a shit ton of time to dedicate to the dog.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have you been around GS from the Czech/Slovak/East German border patrol lines? They are quite different from the common overbred variety.

when i refer to genetic disaster gsd i refer to the ones the lady i worked for bred....the akc show dog standard....

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
My favorite thing of the day is realizing how often my companies quality control department misspells quality in their documents, including the quality control manager whose job title is listed as Qaulity Control Manager.
Smh. I work for a metrology / precision gaging company. The essence of our existence is exactness, yet we have a typo on the cover of one of our brochures - the brochure for my product line. I have 2 years worth of documentation of me pointing this out to the marketing team & mgmnt, but it's still there.

On the bright side, I guess our repeatability is good...or maybe they are trying to tell me something...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Smh. I work for a metrology / precision gaging company. The essence of our existence is exactness, yet we have a typo on the cover of one of our brochures - the brochure for my product line. I have 2 years worth of documentation of me pointing this out to the marketing team & mgmnt, but it's still there.

On the bright side, I guess our repeatability is good...or maybe they are trying to tell me something...
Now you have to stick with that typo or you won't be reproducible, and what kind of metrology company fails their own R&R?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Apparently you can pre-order the new RXF38 fork Ohlins is coming out with in Q1 next year.....but can't figure out where/how.

Might be the world's way of saying don't fucking do it....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Apparently you can pre-order the new RXF38 fork Ohlins is coming out with in Q1 next year.....but can't figure out where/how.

Might be the world's way of saying don't fucking do it....
You make me want to build up my RFX again so I can do lift access stuff. Too bad I don't have a suitable 1 1/8" steerer tube, long travel single crown fork. Would kill for a Fox 36 or Bomber 66.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You make me want to build up my RFX again so I can do lift access stuff. Too bad I don't have a suitable 1 1/8" steerer tube, long travel single crown fork. Would kill for a Fox 36 or Bomber 66.
ask and you shall receive

gotta email the guy, but i bet he has a few 66 forks