Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If they had put the ball in the back of the net rather than foul, whine and flop, you wouldn't be so upset.
Yes, but if they did that, you would wonder what country was playing in Brazil's place. I think the Dutch played with class (minus kicking the ball away, but the yellow was appropriate).

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No, they didn't. Brazil didn't either. They both played dirty.

Conor just sounds like he has his tongue up some tranny Brazilian asshole right now. How's it taste?
The Dutch don't flop nearly as bad, guess I should have clarified. Everyone I've ever played with played dirty, it's just the level of dirty may vary.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The Dutch don't flop nearly as bad, guess I should have clarified. Everyone I've ever played with played dirty, it's just the level of dirty may vary.
Robben makes up for the rest of the team, though.

I wonder when Van Persie is going to show up. He's been crap the whole time.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Worst match at the world cup since the 1990 final. What a diabolical display that was. I bet we get a similarly dire show tomorrow.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Robben makes up for the rest of the team, though.
That dude has some serious skills. Looks to me like defense has a hard time playing him clean because he's always about to juke/spin and blow by. He just tries to make the most of it.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The match was just ok. After the first 20 minutes, the game devolved a bit and the fouling, yelling and flopping began. Brazil had the talent to win this one, but they lost their cool. Netherlands didn't even play very well and still came out on top.

Go home and regroup. 2014 is on your home turf.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
What a sh1t finish to the match. Ghana robbed of a clear goal by a deliberate double hand ball... failed to put in the penalty and then some very suspect penalty kicks by their side. Gah.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What a sh1t finish to the match. Ghana robbed of a clear goal by a deliberate double hand ball... failed to put in the penalty and then some very suspect penalty kicks by their side. Gah.
Seriously, I thought they were going to punch that PK in and call it a day. When it hit the crossbar, I knew they were done.

SOMETHING didn't want Ghana to win today.

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
Brazil beat themselves. If they had put the ball in the back of the net rather than foul, whine and flop, you wouldn't be so upset.
No, they didn't. Brazil didn't either. They both played dirty.

Conor just sounds like he has his tongue up some tranny Brazilian asshole right now. How's it taste?
haha, i have no affiliation with brasil i'm supporting ze germans this time round mate. you obviously don't watch footy on a regular basis or have no real interest in it if you like seeing a team go out via ****ty reffing rather than being outclassed by the other team.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
haha, i have no affiliation with brasil i'm supporting ze germans this time round mate. you obviously don't watch footy on a regular basis or have no real interest in it if you like seeing a team go out via ****ty reffing rather than being outclassed by the other team.
Yeah, it was the reffing, and nothing to do with the fact that a guy who is too short to get on the big boy rides at Disneyland scored on a header in the box without even jumping...you're right.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Seriously, I thought they were going to punch that PK in and call it a day. When it hit the crossbar, I knew they were done.

SOMETHING didn't want Ghana to win today.
I agree, it didn't bode well. Sad as imo they were definitely the better team.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Few things would make me happier than seeing argentina and maradona go home at the hands of Germany today.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Klose needs 4 goals, will he get 2+ today? Normally I would say no, but Argentina seems to have forgotten their defense in the locker room.

<edit> Messi is damn good, but he and Tevez are not going to beat Germany alone.

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Argentina's tactic:

Run/dribble with the ball while claiming "I'm the best player in the world," then
1. Lose it
2. Shoot it way over the bar

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i predict a mirror with a lot of white lines on it in diegos near future.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I wonder what the odds were on a 4-0 scoreline. Might have been worth $10.
The national gnashing of teeth that occurred after we were on the end of a similar scoreline earlier seems a bit overwrought now.