Quantcast

WWIII thread

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
so what happens when jimmy baggadonuts get KIA over in Kyiv and russia finds his body? I'm all for war-mongering, especially when it's not me or my kids, but I'm curious to know the collective's thoughts. I think it's awesome that there are people willing to do whatever they can to actually stand up for freedom, but I have concerns. Do we just cross our fingers that none die? That their bodies are carried back? Or is there a feeling that Russia already knows and it doesn't matter?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So Biden is cutting the US off from Russian oil and gas. I realize it won't be as painful for youz guyz (and us) as it could be for other countries, but it's still a bit of a gauntlet being thrown down to Europe... Still, this is going to make freedom juice even more expensive... (maybe that's his way to get the truckers away from DC? Price them out?)

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Lots of video and pics I'm seeing sure looks like mass murder of civilians. :(
I say we give every fucking weapon/fighter plane/incredible violence thing we have to Ukraine and hope they decimate the Russian invaders. Now. I know, easy for me to say, but WTF do we wait for? it seems inevitable.
so what happens when jimmy baggadonuts get KIA over in Kyiv and russia finds his body? I'm all for war-mongering, especially when it's not me or my kids, but I'm curious to know the collective's thoughts. I think it's awesome that there are people willing to do whatever they can to actually stand up for freedom, but I have concerns. Do we just cross our fingers that none die? That their bodies are carried back? Or is there a feeling that Russia already knows and it doesn't matter?
I find hit highly reprehensible that russians are allowed to operate in Ukraine without a risk of triggering a nuclear war, while any other nation's boots helping Ukrainians are not. The West fucked that up big time, thanks Mr. President. :mad:

If UA asks the international community for a no-fly zone, fucking russkies should not be allowed to veto.

Probably from stupid IoT and other over-engineered consumer devices inside US even
FTFY.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So Biden is cutting the US off from Russian oil and gas. I realize it won't be as painful for youz guyz (and us) as it could be for other countries, but it's still a bit of a gauntlet being thrown down to Europe... Still, this is going to make freedom juice even more expensive... (maybe that's his way to get the truckers away from DC? Price them out?)
US gets <10% of its gas from rus. much different for most of the EU.

but also to 'woo's point, this is how gas prices are set:

1646767647638.png

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I find hit highly reprehensible that russians are allowed to operate in Ukraine without a risk of triggering a nuclear war, while any other nation's boots helping Ukrainians are not. The West fucked that up big time, thanks Mr. President. :mad:

If UA asks the international community for a no-fly zone, fucking russkies should not be allowed to veto.

FTFY.
Not my Forte' for sure, Virtual machine running on my mac via VPN is the extent of my hacking knowledge. I will just stick to the Battlefield strategies and tactics.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

FTFY.
From what I gather this is pretty much on point.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
TL;DR: "... would mean war with russia and russia is a nuclear power ..."

I have not heard that one before. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I misunderstood.
I thought you were looking for something a little more in depth as to the ins and outs as to why a NFZ would not work.
I'll get me coat.

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
Working both sides, or just throwing his shit at everything and seeing where it sticks? Interesting bit about China in the Time article.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Working both sides, or just throwing his shit at everything and seeing where it sticks? Interesting bit about China in the Time article.

He's not playing anything other than 'give me money and I'll help you kill people'. Sides or home country loyalty have nothing to do with it.

Which brings me to the topic of letting capitalism permeate and guide literally everything..........

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Anyone who goes over there not thinking they can be killed is a moron.

The dead no longer have use for their bodies, that is only a concern for those still around.