Quantcast

ÅÆØ > Monday GTM < ØÆÅ

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Little sluggish after the booster shot yesterday. Pumping in a lot of coffee and breakfast and hoping for the best. Looks like a perfect day to ride mtb though but let's see if I can muster the energy.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Drove 6 hours to do 5 minutes worth of work in Alamosa yesterday. Would have been the perfect road trip if I could have somehow also gotten today off, paid. Alas, I must go in this morning.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
at 23:30 I got woken up by the puppy whining. He had peed in his crate. tossed him outside, washed off the kennel pad and stuck it in the shower to dry. cleaned kennel tossed in a few dog towels as bedding and stuck the little bugger back in. I think I will take a nap after client #4 and before #5 or today is gonna suck

much espresso will also be required

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Having our Christmas carry in for lunch today. I made a spectacular salad with 2lbs of bacon on it.
Santa is bringing my wife and kid a big ass trampoline, mrs is aware of Santa’s intentions. Pulled a tractor out of the cold storage building to figure out if I am smart enough to assemble the damn thing.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. FTS. Meetings all day. If I finish early we might go kart, because why not? RMSS packages should go our today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
logged onto my computer this morning, all but a handful of meetings for this short week have been cancelled, i suspect more may fall as well.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
COVID negative so running around doing shit. I've been more productive this morning than I usually am in a week- already got my SS gift in the mail and my second test out. Got four days of work then I intend on drinking heavily before trying to change habits in the new year, again....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We've pretty much canceled all gathering for the holydays. Except for one with 3 trusted close friends.
I wonder if my dad is still alive?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I intend on drinking heavily before trying to change habits in the new year, again....
we're doing the 3 months without booze again this year. SO idea... So I raised the bet with 3 months of no stupid spending on frivolous crap.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Nice cold shower this morning, Calling plumbers in a few hours. Probably will need a new water heater is my bet.

Bunch more tools will show up today from the internets, will evaluate them later.

Got a chip, unlocked controller and pirate firmware flash showing up sometime this week. Should make things nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
In Seattle through Sunday. Nothing big planned today. Air is so moist and thick, and everything is shrouded in darkness all the time

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oh and can I get a hell yeah: I think I may have tackled my squeakapotamus in the genesis. Something in the wheel well. I have had two days of driving a car that sounds normal, and it's fantastic.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I did a horrible job of going skiing over the weekend, but a great job of getting a couple of good rides in 50º weather on dry dirt and doing a bunch of shit around the house to prep for my sister-in-law and her boyfriend visiting for Christmas. Super stoked on their visit, we always have a ton of fun hanging out with them.

Otherwise it's coffee, work, some last-minute errands, maybe get a fly shot, might try for a lunch ride, yadda yadda yadda what's for dinner?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
logged onto my computer this morning, all but a handful of meetings for this short week have been cancelled, i suspect more may fall as well.
The GM here responded to a weekly meeting I host saying to either move it to Tuesday or Wednesday, or cancel it.

BRO don't even give me the option. That thing has been deleted before I even marked his email as read.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anybody @Toshi know a good place to get and a good steering wheel setup for an Xbox? I'm thinking setting Haley up on Forza is going to save me money.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hope this week is better than last week’s shit storm at work.
Aren't you your own boss? Who do you blame then...your alter ego the "AngryMetalBoss"? :think:

Here, final report for a project. Can I account for my time filling in these reports?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Anybody @Toshi know a good place to get and a good steering wheel setup for an Xbox? I'm thinking setting Haley up on Forza is going to save me money.
Haven’t been following that tech since Fanatec was brand new. Let me know what you end up with: I got a PS5 and would like to have a basement cockpit setup, yes pls

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Aren't you your own boss? Who do you blame then...your alter ego the "AngryMetalBoss"? :think:

Here, final report for a project. Can I account for my time filling in these reports?
If you still have to work in exchange for money, then you really are not your own boss. There is always someone else trying to tell you what to do.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hi, can you make me an elaborate and rare trinket from raw precious metals and do it by tomorrow for an unreasonably low price, thank you, yours truly, Karen....
Karen was wearing a Ducati hat yesterday when he asked where he could buy some gold and have me make something from it. I told him maybe try a refiner. Didn’t tell him you have to have a wholesale account. Good luck Karen.