Quantcast

üüüüüüü ----- Tüesday GTM -------- ä¬∆‹‹∆¬ää~~‘‘ππœœ||

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Speaking of vacations, I just locked in a two week trip to Colombia to ride, eat, and sight-see. I am staying with Marcelo Gutierrez for four or five days in Manizales, (friend of a friend) he’s lending me bikes and showing me around all of his favorite trails. Coffee plantation tours, cocoa production tours (not coca), cooking and culinary tours, hikes to 4K, etc, etc.
Gonna be rad.
Kiddo is gonna love it.
Even wifey for a few days in Bogotá.

1670359828948.jpeg

1670360062139.jpeg

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
once you get the inside scoop then ask to tour the coca fields as well

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
There are things I am really not interested in at this age, and that is one of them.
That drug is a ticket to misery, and often one way only.

I might do a rum tour just for fun even though I don’t drink.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Present w/ coffee in hand. Wife is still in bed with baby, so I'm out here making coffee and checking up on a few things. Got about 6 segmented hours of sleep, which is not bad considering. Baby's doing well, but man does she have a set of lungs... Should be a strong rider someday. ;)

Thank you to everyone for the well-wishes, etc. Much appreciated! :thumb:
Congratulations!!!! Time to flood the monkey with pics of the little one!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It's concert week and they are working in my classroom. So much fun for me!!!! Girls had mediocre first gymnastics meet on Saturday and another this Saturday. Syd had her All Star Field Hockey banquet and I had my college concert on Sunday. This is my life now....rain, no riding and lots of gymnastics and concerts for the foreseeable future.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There are things I am really not interested in at this age, and that is one of them.
That drug is a ticket to misery, and often one way only.

I might do a rum tour just for fun even though I don’t drink.
oh, not to partake

but to become a business partner in their import-export affairs

/miamivice

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Off to Quartzsite in the next few days to get the RV kitted out with off-grid solar, booked a couple of weeks in St. Lucia for the end of Jan, looking for a place to spend Xmas-NYE, Currently thinking Europe.
Is Quartzsite a place you go regularly? Kinda sounds like no... I ask because...

I can smell the old, fat Boomers from here. :dead: :D
Hey! My Dad spends time in Quartzsite, and he's not fat. Definitely old, though.

More gym time. I am such a novice at the gym. I wonder if I should get some personal trainer time to learn to train better?
Maybe just crossfit? I've heard that's a good way to get really bad at exercising.

oh, not to partake

but to become a business partner in their import-export affairs

/miamivice
I don't think I could come up with a better cash-based business to pair with his current cash-based business. Strong work.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
I was tempted once or twice with filling up my frame and fork with it when I was going to Perú all of the time. But there would have been no better way to insure that I would never, ever have been allowed back if I got popped. (I was offered a pound of 100% pure for about $5k).
But much to Westy's chagrin, I thought better of it.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is Quartzsite a place you go regularly? Kinda sounds like no... I ask because...

Hey! My Dad spends time in Quartzsite, and he's not fat. Definitely old, though.

Maybe just crossfit? I've heard that's a good way to get really bad at exercising.

I don't think I could come up with a better cash-based business to pair with his current cash-based business. Strong work.
Taking notes :blink: