Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
You guys crack me up.

You guys still know that DaveW is #1 since I quit this game. Even if mitzel has no life and gets away with 1000 posts more than daveW, DaveW still wins.

Give up.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
You guys crack me up.

You guys still know that DaveW is #1 since I quit this game. Even if mitzel has no life and gets away with 1000 posts more than daveW, DaveW still wins.

Give up.

Ha VINDICATION!!!

CLICK * Boxing anouncer voiceover on* Laddieeess Hannnd Gennntlemen I give you the one the only THE posting god .......DAVEEEEE DA SPACEMONKEY WAUGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WINNER AND ALL TIME CHAMP OF THE POSTING WARSSS!!!!
* Boxing anouncer voiceover off*

Muahahahahahahaha first the thread, then the forum, then the website, .......then ;the whole freakin world Muahahahahahahahah
oh yes then I'll make you suffer my pretty's oh yes indeed Muahahahahahah:devil: :devil:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
A friend of mine Sarah is a bagpipe player.
she's going to the next highland games in Scotland with her pipe band to compete.....it's sort of the world champs of bagpipe playing.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Also for Dawn rememberance ceremony's.
You could probably make a good living from it if you lived in Scotland though.:)
but apart from the whiskey, living in scotland would be a drag. :(
Wet and cold that's scotland.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by DaveW
A friend of mine Sarah is a bagpipe player.
she's going to the next highland games in Scotland with her pipe band to compete.....it's sort of the world champs of bagpipe playing.

so i guess Sarah really blows, eh?

my god that was stupid

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
The 4th of July ride I went on last year was awesome. Everybody showed up with their beater bikes, hell bent on riding into every last swimming hole we hit. We rode into a lot of ponds that day.

That ride was my favorite day of biking ever. Get up at 3 30 AM, meet at 4 AM, then ride till 6, have a BBQ breakfast, ride till 10, have a BBQ lunch, ride till 12, have a BBQ lunch again, Ride till 2, have another BBQ, then ride home at 5 and have another BBQ.

It was a good day

Originally posted by DaveW
God I hate one word answers....how boring.:(
I fanally cleaned up the yard of this house I bought.
And found this chained to the back fence under all the weeds.

Wharf Jumping any one? :D :cool:
I can hear the Psycho! music in the background as you started cleaning up around that bike...

*gasp*

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by ChainWhip
I can hear the Psycho! music in the background as you started cleaning up around that bike...

*gasp*
That and revving chainsaws and maniacal laughter! (interspersed with monkey Oook Oook noises. ;) )

:eek: :eek: :monkey: :devil:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Anybody here play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City?

I just got off it, and let me tell you what, there isn't a better feeling in this world than picking up a hooker in a Ferrari, having some quick and dirty sex, then cutting them open with a chainsaw and stealing your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.