Status
Not open for further replies.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
dont kid your self man, you are stupid
Has it ever really hit base to you that I'm actually holding back intelligence wise. Had a highschool senior reading level in 6th grade, all the while being the same age as the others, 13 years old. I don't show it, but if I choose to show it, I can blow you away.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hmmmm this is shapeing up to be an interesting battle 'tween monkeyboy/girl and ripoff.

yes a titanic battle Puny Vs pathetic. :devil:
Muahahahahahah yes YES YES fight for me my prettys.:devil:
And given the puglists....lets allow hair pulling, limpwristed girlly slaps and scratching.

*Ding ding*
Round 1 begins.:cool:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by DaveW
Hmmmm this is shapeing up to be an interesting battle 'tween monkeyboy/girl and ripoff.

yes a titanic battle Puny Vs pathetic. :devil:
Muahahahahahah yes YES YES fight for me my prettys.:devil:
And given the puglists....lets allow hair pulling, limpwristed girlly slaps and scratching.

*Ding ding*
Round 1 begins.:cool:
I'm not fighting, don't have any need to, if you want to fight, fight on your own.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Well no wonder you were smarter then all the other kids when you were in 6th grade, you were two years older than all of them, unlike you, most kids are 11 in 6th grade, mister "gots an edamucation"

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Well no wonder you were smarter then all the other kids when you were in 6th grade, you were two years older than all of them, unlike you, most kids are 11 in 6th grade, mister "gots an edamucation"
Most kids are 6 when they are in 1st grade. Six years later they are 12 and are in 6th grade. My sending district was screwed up, they tried something called prefirst, after kindergarden, before first grade, I missed the deadline to avoid that by a week. I was 13 entering 6th grade because of it.

Mother kept me for an extra year anyways. She wanted to home school me.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
listen here rip...

your 6 when your entering 1st grade

so that means that your 7 enterin 2nd

8 entering 3rd

9 entering 4th

10 entering 5th

and 11 when you enter sixth...

not 12, my main man, 11...

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
listen here rip...

your 6 when your entering 1st grade

so that means that your 7 enterin 2nd

8 entering 3rd

9 entering 4th

10 entering 5th

and 11 when you enter sixth...

not 12, my main man, 11...
I'm NO math genious, I'm a history major, and it's well known that history majors are not good at math.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
ahahahah i prevail
Hey Monkeyboy, of course you prevailed, after all you have sex every night with your A sexual self. So is it monkeygirlboy424?

I'll make comebacks when I have to, and did you really think I was going to let this go?

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I drive to New Orleans for the weekend and you fools screw up my beloved thread. :( Oh well. Had a killer time. They sell these things called "Hand Grenades" on Bourbon St. They mess you up. Full of everclear and other such alcohols. Puked my brains out all over New Orleans. It was great.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by Jorvik
I drive to New Orleans for the weekend and you fools screw up my beloved thread. :( Oh well. Had a killer time. They sell these things called "Hand Grenades" on Bourbon St. They mess you up. Full of everclear and other such alcohols. Puked my brains out all over New Orleans. It was great.
Hey what else is monkeyboy424 good at besides taking up space.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Monkeyboy, you ain't got sh!t on me. I drove from New Orleans to Boston, and dropping off a passenger in Ohio. I was hungover as sh!t. I drank a 2 liter of Mountain Dew, 8 Monster energy drinks, and who knows how many cups of coffee. That was highly caffinated. I'm better than you.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
**** you jorvik.

how bout this.

i had 4 cokes, and 2 mountaindews, all 20 oz size in a period of fuggin 50 minutes

that was my lunch period.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
define snogged...

also that was just LUNCH period, at break at another coke, stopped at corner store on the way home and had more mountain dew then went ridgin with my friend who bought me a redbull and 2 more mountain dews.

Status
Not open for further replies.