Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Screw you Dave. Screw you and the horse you rode in on. At the same time. Together.

The plan was to not be sober until I left for Boot Camp. I had to talk with the Sergeant Major today though, about my knee. Not a good idea to go in front of a Sergeant Major in the Marine Corps drunk. Its less of a good idea to do it in front of the biggest guy I have seen. This guy is a freaking wall. We traded racist and dead baby jokes for about an hour instead of talking about my knee. He's the man.

Speaking of dead baby jokes, Whats more fun than twirling a dead baby around on a rope?

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Christ.

Had my surgery today. Its amazing what they can do now with the arthoscopic surgery. I can walk (albeit not very well) and my surgery ended 7 hours ago.

Pain is rediculous though. Especially since I threw out my vicoden. I took one once I woke up from the surgery. It made me feel so weird. I can't understand why people like getting high. I'm just going to gut it out and use my buddies Jack and Jim to control the pain.

And I really will destroy you all.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
This surgery is a lot better than my last one though. My last one was jaw surgery, involving a broken jaw. Therefore, that one sucked a wee bit more than this one.

Thank goodness for whiskey and beer, thats all I can say though. Its whats keeping me going.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
good to hear your surgery went well,

its too bad i didnt make it in time to switch your O2 tank with one of phosperus gas. that would have made me giggle like an 8 year old girl who had jus stolen candy fomr a ****ing baby.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Jorvik
oooooooooooooooooo, you gonna take that DaveW?

He's calling your face an ass!

<tremble, tremble>
Unfortunately he's right:( :( :(

When I get my hands on that deranged plastic surgon that did this to me, theres gonna be whoop ass like there's never been whoop ass before!! :mad:

Grafting an ass onto my face.....BAASSTAD!!:mad: :mad:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Thank goodness. Maybe now he'll go devote his life towards something meaningful, like scratching his buttocks. Granted, this isn't really meaningful, but it certainly is better than how he would turn out. If all he does is scratch his buttocks, he won't have any opportunity to sell the crack rock or the smack, or pedal his body on the street for the highest bidder.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
thats cool good luck

jorvik no one said that i liked you or tried to impress you, i just thought that a simple mined dullard would like the occasional self esteem booster

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I AM NOT!!!!!!!
Insecure. :p

I'm as secure as $1,000 worth of the finest
Gimp restrants can make me. :p :p

God what a great weekend!
Saw this 14 year old kid do a jump over a tabletop and miss the transiton by 6ft.......yep he did a 40ft jump about 15ft+ high to flat on a hardtail and rode it out!!!
UNF**KING BELEVABLE :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.