Quantcast

\̅_̅/̷̚ʾ \̅_̅/̷̚ʾ Pluck it Phriday GMT n stuf

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
High rate of failure on the Wordle today.

My weekend is here! Headed up to Kingdom Trails for the weekend to ride bikes with the Splats. On top of the amount of fun I'll have, it'll be a nice break from Ironman training.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake. Got Xcel bill today - $0 for electricity with only half the month have panels installed. Bill is also net $100 less (panels + gas) than prior two bills. I think this will be profitable.

ADHD Dr appointment in 3hrs.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Awake. Got Xcel bill today - $0 for electricity with only half the month have panels installed. Bill is also net $100 less (panels + gas) than prior two bills. I think this will be profitable.

ADHD Dr appointment in 3hrs.
Stoney is helping. Be like Stoney.
Kia kaha, dude.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello friendos

wrecked today. Rough 24h. Big kid has strep again. Little kid seems to not, but he refuses to go into his gymnastics class because he doesn't know anybody, which is a bummer. Attended the kids' open house last night only to get a migraine just as we were about to leave. Fucking annoying, but at least it's gone before the race next weekend. I am so over this shit. Feel like ass today and ready for death.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Are there old stones or something in the ground there?
No, it’s like a mesh that holds the track together when it’s really wet. A bit like a dry ski slope, but for dirt. They add it the very occasional bit that’s prone to washing out. That section isn’t super steep by any means but it’s still a lot steeper than the photo looks at first glance.

DD94FB27-9B18-4529-BFCE-A10D39F63259.jpeg

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Not working today, so errands and the like to knock off the list. Also will likely get knee radiographs and a DVT ultrasound since my right knee is twinging a bit—no doubt negative but probably a good idea to check.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sweet baby jeebus,

Even at 4am the SLC traffic is an absolute masterclass in chit shows.

couldn’t imagine being a firemedic or cop during real rush hours
i worked in SLC for a while. It's basically LA but with another mountain range instead of the pacific ocean, and mormons instead of scientologists.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

In a development that should shock no one, the child's cold has now been transferred to both my wife and I. Joyous!

Prolly gonna dip into my well of unused sick time and take a few hours today to just veg.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got cold last night. mid 40's. put a flannel on and sat on the deck with a beer after the kids were in bed. gonna need to have a bonfire soon.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hello all. Not working today, so errands and the like to knock off the list. Also will likely get knee radiographs and a DVT ultrasound since my right knee is twinging a bit—no doubt negative but probably a good idea to check.
Knee? Didn't you injur your hand?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
got cold last night. mid 40's. put a flannel on and sat on the deck with a beer after the kids were in bed. gonna need to have a bonfire soon.
Called my aunt in Phoenix for her birthday yesterday (she turned 90!). I asked the weather and she said it wasn't too bad yesterday, just a little over 100° :eek::nope:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Knee? Didn't you injur your hand?
Ya. Thus have been Pelotoning one handed with no doubt weird mechanics.

Also possible that the statin I started myself on a month or three ago is causing this aChe.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Chillin in Bandon. About to hit the trails. Ocean air is not smokey.

SLC has no redeeming factors. Even the dust blowing off the lake is laden with arsenic, poisoning the entire metro area.

Next bitcoin? You mean like clean water and toilet paper?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dr was a no-show. Called me 30min late to reschedule for next week. That's cool. I don't have shit to do with my time.