Quantcast

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ Phuck-it Phri-Deigh GMT════ ⋆★⋆ ════

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Waddup beeyotches,

Plethora or parts arrived for the jeep, today will be highline fender deletes, LED sequential running lights, roof rack, snorkel, radios, antennas, rear seat delete platform , fridge wiring, and some lights, lots of lights.

In other news,

Random date ended early with her not holding her alcohol but spewing drama and history and me leaving the BS early. Back to the drawing board.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sort of Mexican food yesterday but a Nordic twist. I was not super impressed but had a good time. Got some good beer at Mikkeller and we managed to swing by a cocktail bar too.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Was raining this morning so cancelled ride plans and took the bikes apart and packed them into the travel cases.

Sun is out now...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I have found one attached tick a day for the past three days.
I hate those things so much, I get ones so small I have to get a camera out just to make sure that they are ticks.
Last ones got down inside my gloves when I was spraying weeds in the creek, the juvenile ones make you itch for ages.

I hate those things so much, I get ones so small I have to get a camera out just to make sure that they are ticks.
Last ones got down inside my gloves when I was spraying weeds in the creek, the juvenile ones make you itch for ages.
I wish there was a small hand held real time camera that one could use to examine one's inaccessible areas like the back. Now that Hilarie's pretty much nonfunctional, if I get an itch where I can't see it I can't figure out what it is.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I can't wait to get the new 1up rack, but derp, kind of sitting here in the dark and they didn't email me a confirmation or anything and no updates since.

Happy its Friday, there is some riding to do this weekend.

:wave:

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I wish there was a small hand held real time camera that one could use to examine one's inaccessible areas like the back. Now that Hilarie's pretty much nonfunctional, if I get an itch where I can't see it I can't figure out what it is.
Yeah that would be tough, my neighbour is a nurse so she comes in handy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave: Foggy, s'posed to get hot.Ticks are biting.
Be glad you aren't a moose.

:bad:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Find an old GoPro or something and view it via Bluetooth.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Howling winds today, stronger than yesterday. And temps have dropped about 40° vs yesterday. Still hoping for an afternoon ride. I hear tell we might get rain or snow starting around 8pm, interested to see how that plays out. After a month and a half of no progress, I started working on the Bong Shed™ again a couple days ago. Feels good to be back on that, too bad this little precip event might put a damper on weekend work. The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working from home

Cats are confined to our bedroom and bathroom with their various cat-accoutrement. Carpet guys are finishing up a last few hours of work now.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've sprayed my hunting clothing with permethrin the past 3 years and have not picked up a single tick during that time. Done plenty of bushwacking too, so I have a hard time believing it is just a coincidence.

But is hunting season tick season? I only ever had tick problems in the middle of the summer.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
But is hunting season tick season? I only ever had tick problems in the middle of the summer.
Here in the Northeast, most definitely. There are still oodles of ticks during the fall. Picked them up in non-insignificant quantities scouting just before the hunting season, so I know they're out there.

Not to mention, most of the deer have quite a few on them, so it's not uncommon for any unattached ticks to crawl onto you while field dressing.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Not for cat owners though.
This is true. It is highly toxic to cats and aquatic life.

I usually spray my clothes outside, in a controlled, non-windy environment, away from water sources, and don't touch my clothes until they are dry. Clothes go on before I leave to hunt and come off immediately when I get home.