Quantcast

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ Phuck-it Phri-Deigh GMT════ ⋆★⋆ ════

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sometimes it is necessary to replace a part. Sometimes it is not. I will not participate in any fuckery involving me in hiding your expenditure from your wife.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Just scheduled our CA trip in June. Rentals are so expensive that getting a car on Turo will probably only be $100-200 more for a luxury SUV. So... Wifey might be getting a Range Rover or Q7 for the week.
why would you not just drive? unless you have a huge time crunch so much cheaper. plus your own car and schedule. spend a night somewhere cool along the way

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
^This, having made the drive between CO and CA a bunch of times there’s no way you’d get me to fly again unless there was an extreme time crunch.

Zion happens to be a really good stop-over on the Eastbound trip.

Driving out here doesn’t mean you can’t still rent a Range Rover from Turo though, any excuse to get a Range Rover is a good one

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I ended up having a pretty good week, three customers that always ask for quotes on repairs and never get them done had failures and had gear out of action.
Haha, eat a dick fuckers!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
why would you not just drive? unless you have a huge time crunch so much cheaper. plus your own car and schedule. spend a night somewhere cool along the way
Time crunch. We have specific days when we can see family before they leave for Alaska. Plus, we're not making two 10hr drive days with Hannah again until she's older. The drive to TN during COVID was fucking miserable.

And since we're going to Bay Area, might 1 is Vegas with and early morning departure not getting to Oakland until late. We're not going to have time to stop and do anything fun along the way. I'd gladly pay the extra $1000 of total expense comparatively.