Quantcast

☞☞☞ TurdsDerp GMT ☜☜☜

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My cousin who is a whopping year older than I am was found dead in his apartment a few hours ago. Probable O.D.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My cousin who is a whopping year older than I am was found dead in his apartment a few hours ago. Probable O.D.
had a cousin who was way younger than me die in his sleep....heart stopped.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
shit my older nephew says....

i yearn for the days when i had no responsibilities...

shithead is 10.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got my ass worked over by the elliptical in the fitness center at the hotel. had it set for foothills so it increased the resistance every minute for five then backed it back down at the same rate rinse repeat.I did an hour of that now my legs are screaming

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
When I was a kid, my neighbors son went missing and they didnt find him until harvest. He had OD'd in a pear bin. Still hard to believe it.

Today was 85 and there is lots going on around Yakima. I went out to a far corner of the trails and cut a little switch at an intersection. Dog drank all the water. Also, we met an apple grower who lives near the bike jumps/ pump track. He has agreed to dig the 1000ft trench we need to get pressurized water to the jumps. The generous land owner Ron Anderson has donated the 1-1/4 sch 40 pvc we need to make it rain.

Dusty dust and concrete trailbeds from now on in the foothills.