Quantcast

☣☣☣Wed GMT☣☣☣

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was just reading a thread on a Subaru forum (which I came across from a random google search) regarding the difficulty of swapping a turbo and boom, drive by @stoney posts from years ago.:cheers:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was just reading a thread on a Subaru forum (which I came across from a random google search) regarding the difficulty of swapping a turbo and boom, drive by @stoney posts from years ago.:cheers:
An insufferable lesbarue reference before the days of the insufferable ///M references.

Was he asking how to drain water from the interior?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
aww crap. it looks like my days driving in the field are done. I am going to be flying a desk in the main office and actually managing people and dealing with regulations and regulators again starting in a week or so.

FTN time to find another job. I really don't want to deal with that BS again unless they pay me lots more $$ for the headache, Like that is going to happen( more cash that is).

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
aww crap. it looks like my days driving in the field are done. I am going to be flying a desk in the main office and actually managing people and dealing with regulations and regulators again starting in a week or so.

FTN time to find another job. I really don't want to deal with that BS again unless they pay me lots more $$ for the headache, Like that is going to happen( more cash that is).
Gong Ratu lotions on the new job! Have you called the MIL and given her the good news yet?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
From here or over on the Forester website

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cool. I've got some reading to do tonight... The turbo actually seems like one of the easier things, especially with where it's located.

I have a feeling the waste gate on mine flutters at moderate throttle input.
Assuming you're running the stock waste gate, I'd be surprised about that. The spring on those are really stiff, to the extent that I never "upgraded" the stock STI one, even with the additional power. If you want to take it offline, just email me. It's my login with 98@gmail.com.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Assuming you're running the stock waste gate, I'd be surprised about that. The spring on those are really stiff, to the extent that I never "upgraded" the stock STI one, even with the additional power. If you want to take it offline, just email me. It's my login with 98@gmail.com.
I've got the baby snail TD04, still. I'll definitely shoot you some mail!