Quantcast

( -益-)。。oO ZZZZZZTHURZ GMT

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Up before the sun to meet buddies for a hot lap. Went for a ride “with” the doctor yesterday, mopeds are fast is all I have to say. Revisited the scene of the crime where I broke ribs, and I did not die. Gonna be a good day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY. I hit the high school track before dawn and ran five miles, alternating one lap easy and one lap hard. Lower leg pain and marathon recovery have been slowing me down the past couple of weeks, but I'm starting to trend faster again. I will do some sort of pedaling later. Wife is going for an all-chicks MTB ride, so I will be on my own for said pedaling.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Work has tasked me with getting pictures of parts that we no longer make, no longer have in stock, and are considered obsolete. Oh yea, and made overseas by a subcontractor. I do believe this is a challenge I am not capable of rising to meet.

Ride night tonight though, so that's pretty neat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fingers crossed that the sun and warmth aren't a lie.

We have shuttling to do on Saturday!

Came within a foot of an owl during last nights ride, that was very cool.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Work has tasked me with getting pictures of parts that we no longer make, no longer have in stock, and are considered obsolete. Oh yea, and made overseas by a subcontractor. I do believe this is a challenge I am not capable of rising to meet.

Ride night tonight though, so that's pretty neat.
MS Paint.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
imma rant for a second

I'm in search of a new GPS. Realizing I can't get any discount by buying online, I'll just swing by an LBS and buy one for retail like all the other heathens...almost not a single place has one in stock, and those that do are charging $25 over retail. you can literally buy it direct from the MFG for less than these places. I just don't get it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Up before the sun to meet buddies for a hot lap. Went for a ride “with” the doctor yesterday, mopeds are fast is all I have to say. Revisited the scene of the crime where I broke ribs, and I did not die. Gonna be a good day.
Did Momma cook the breakfast with no hog?

Shall attempt to ride for 6th day in a row today, though my legs are currently a bit irritated with me.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Did Momma cook the breakfast with no hog?

Shall attempt to ride for 6th day in a row today, though my legs are currently a bit irritated with me.
You ever ride hildebrand ranch/ black bear into DC? My buddy did yesterday and it was legit. Plus it's what, 15 minutes from your house?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
imma rant for a second
I'm in search of a new GPS. Realizing I can't get any discount by buying online, I'll just swing by an LBS and buy one for retail like all the other heathens...almost not a single place has one in stock, and those that do are charging $25 over retail. you can literally buy it direct from the MFG for less than these places. I just don't get it.
I have to say, this didn’t come off like much of a rant. The tone is very informative, like a public service announcement. Maybe try upping the angst language a bit, or using more expressive punctuation? I mean, if you’re gonna rant, get angry.

Last edited:
imma rant for a second

Expensive frippery. Noted.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Doctor M, or Doctor T?
Doc T, round these parts that’s who I’d likely call doc or the doctor. but I understand your confusion, given they both have mopeds.

point of clarification: hey @Toshi do you have a doctorate of something something? Or do we just call you doc and you’re not actually a doctor? Forgive me for not knowing, or more likely not paying attention.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Looking at my west coast time stamp and doin the math.........why the hell are you up at 3:30 in the morning?

I usually wake up at 2am and then at least pretend to sleep for another 4 hours.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

PSA:

"Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice..."

T&Ps for the anise lovers, I've always been team Redvines > Black licorice...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I wish. I have Illustrator and could probably whip something up, but we don't have any models or drawings either. I literally have 0 idea what this thing looks like.
If they are no longer made, not in stock, no existing pictures, no drawings etc, do they even exist? Who would know otherwise. :busted:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
up late working on bikes and had a beer too many methinks. was also reminded why i like my hadley hubs so much.
I got the tools for those.

Rode my hadley hubs last night to get the kid from daycare, the hubs are about the only thing that doesn't need maintenance.

Work now, sober tonight.