Quantcast

《☆wednesderp☆》

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh boy.. Girlfriend's father had to be taken to the hospital last night. The nurses found him passed out under his bed. Doc has cleared him and nothing was found, so hopefully nothing major.

Just waiting for them to get transported back to his home.

I forsee no work today. And a nap.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Trailheads in Sedona are a shit show.
Lots and lots of hikers. Saw some bikes being carried down Highline. :D

received_609211031127213.jpeg

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey bros

back on the stationary bike for some exercise. Tried to do 3x8 minute FTP intervals, but my workout was built poorly and I died. May try and cycle commute tomorrow. How are you?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

WFH since assignments and resident out sick mean the hospital reading room would be a ghost town. and because this gives me more flexibility, too.

shall squeeze in some Peloton + PlayStation time during the day, methinks.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My 10 year old is off for a two night school camp today. She was excited. I’ve been roped into tilling a large area at the wild life rehab by the mrs. We did go on a bike ride yesterday, her 6th now and longest by far. She fell twice, the second time she lay laughing in the dirt which I’m taking as a good sign. She is surprisingly good in the rocks, she claims to have really liked and ridden a lot as a kid. Annnnd spring has sprung!!!! All smiles here.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney

That would be awesome. One of the local guys is building something similar right now. They are working with the local league about what group it would fit into, because of how the engine could be potentially manipulated via tuning. Thinking that he will have a plug-in 'if anything on the code is different' automatic DQ. His biggest limitation has been quick battery swap, not tuning.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
PSA: National Preztel Day, get some *for free*

I'm not sure if it's my Hamburg Deutschland heritage or my love of beer (#WhyNotBoth) but I do LOVE me some pretzels.

Not a fan of the hard (broken tooth) variety, so Team Snyders Old Tyme all the way:

1682527530556.png

I'll have to do whip up some homemade soft pretzels with the kiddos later this week:

1682527690402.png

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
PSA: National Preztel Day, get some *for free*

I'm not sure if it's my Hamburg Deutschland heritage or my love of beer (#WhyNotBoth) but I do LOVE me some pretzels.

Not a fan of the hard (broken tooth) variety, so Team Snyders Old Tyme all the way:

View attachment 193013

I'll have to do whip up some homemade soft pretzels with the kiddos later this week:

View attachment 193014
Bonus points if they are homemade sourdough pretzels. :thumb: