Quantcast

2005 Iron Horse Pricing

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
NateH said:
The word directly from the Iron Horses mouth is that the US shipment will be here on the 25th of feb. That means I'll have mine next week!!!!! :cool:

:confused: When did you get this info?

From what I was told the frames are already at Iron Horse, they are waiting on bearings and linkages. Why is everyone getting told something different?

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
NateH said:
This is on the complete bikes so it is different than the framesets. My boss is a personal friend of the man responsible for these things at Iron Horse and this is what he said last week so I am taking it.
Woo-hoo!!!! Just make sure you call Freak and I the minute those hit the shop :D We can't wait to get ours as well!

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
Freak said:
Anyone, or any shops getting the Sunday's in yet? Anyone have any new word?
yes any updates??...race season is approching quickly!!! now all I need is to not have two feet of snow outside :eviltongu

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Freak said:
Anyone, or any shops getting the Sunday's in yet? Anyone have any new word?

Last I heard the completes are on a boat and are expected to ship by April 1st.

I asked about the Factory framesests and was told "Good question, I have no ETA as of right now."

Hey Twisted, are you able to give us any insight on the Sunday Factory frames??

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Salami said:
Last I heard the completes are on a boat and are expected to ship by April 1st.

I asked about the Factory framesests and was told "Good question, I have no ETA as of right now."

Hey Twisted, are you able to give us any insight on the Sunday Factory frames??
April 1st!!?? Boy I wish people could get the correct dates for these damn things!!

Not sure I'm wanting to wait that long now. :mumble:

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I spoke to a sales guy at Iron Horse today and he said there has been some kind of hold up at Kinesis on the Factory framesets but he wasn't sure why there was a holdup and how much longer it would be.

The April 1st date he gave me was for the complete bikes only.

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
i was told that there was a bearing issue. And now they have to replace all the bearings in the lower link. And it looks like april 1 will be the date.

My 7point shipped today