Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Pretty sure I remember from HIGH SCHOOL football to knock down a jump ball, catch a sure pass to intercept.

Fvcking Texans!!!

Bill Cower to the white, begging, pleading courtesy phone!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Huh....underperforming to record levels are after last weeks drubbing they put on...weird. At home no less.

Edit: On a side note, I will never, ever, never, ever ever ever ever again second guess putting in Brady in my fantasy league. Brady rode the pine for 43pts while Eli flamed out for 14pts. Pitt D opens up for Brady like Jenna's vag and the D-bag 'Boys slam the door on Eli harder than a John Holmes mushroom stamp.

Good thing I won anyway...

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I needed 18 pts out of Mike Vick to win my fantasy game this week. He's at 44 at halftime. I think it's safe to assume I'm now 7-3.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Living and working in the DC area and watching MNF last night makes today a little easier to be a Texans fan.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I needed 18 pts out of Mike Vick to win my fantasy game this week. He's at 44 at halftime. I think it's safe to assume I'm now 7-3.
According to ESPN last night Vick had the Third best Fantasy Score ever (using there scoring) Incredible game, gave me the win in one league, and a loss in my other!

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
I don't like the Thursday games. I can't get into football during the week. It doesn't feel right. Even Monday is weird. Plus, Monday and Thursday are the only nights with any good shows.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
The Thursday games are retarded. It completely nerfs up my fantasy league. Dunno if some guys are going to be healthy on Sunday? Start some third stringer on Thursday and pray to the FSM that he'll get you more than a goose egg.

With all the complaining of the players union about an 18 game schedule, I can't believe that they actually agreed to play on 3.75 days rest.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thursday night NFL should begin with week 1, not week 9. I love having that game to watch on Thursday nights. Like I'd give a crap about a Dolphins/Bears game on Sunday. That said, I am usually asleep by the end of the first quarter. :think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just shot beer out of my nose while watching the SNF game.

‎"The one positive thing you can say it about the Colts defensively tonight, they are doing it with a lot of young guys" -Chris Collingsworth

NTTIAWWT

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Giant-Vikings moved to Detroit tomorrow.

i bet Favre had someone collapse the roof on purpose.

BEARS vs Pats should be a awesome game. 23* w/ 50mph winds....this is Bear country!