Quantcast

2010 World Chamionships Mont Sainte-Anne - Live Thread

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
So who's gonna win?

Ideally I'd like to see Gwin take it out of sheer national pride but rePeat (ha ha ha) would be awesome and I know Hill is the hungriest dude on the mountain.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
So who's gonna win?

Ideally I'd like to see Gwin take it out of sheer national pride but rePeat (ha ha ha) would be awesome and I know Hill is the hungriest dude on the mountain.
Shoulder injuries can take a long time, I think hill is excited about racing and gonna do his best, but you can't win these days when you're not 100%, and gee, minnaar, and of late, peat have been absolutely bringing it, and you can't really count anybody in the top 10 out for a win. gwin, blenkinsop, brendog, all of them have put up some pretty solid results.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Just got in. Neko is indeed slaying it! Be interesting to see if troy or lew can get close :)

Anyone know what it's doing conditions-wise? Raining? Drying up? Getting worse/better or staying mcuh the same?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
So, do the majority of the juniors suck, or is Neko really this amazing, or did he find a shortcut? ;)

SupaTone

Monkey
Jun 5, 2008
French Alps
Gutted... paid but only showing mens finals - stupid really as its like paying for the Olympics but only getting to see the 100 meters.

Really wanted to see it all...

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Pretty sure they're showing the Elite Womens race. Schedule says it starts at 1 pm EST, and the countdown on freecaster shows it starts in under 5 min...

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Quick trackside iPhone msg: US team mgr who started Neko so early in the slop should be strung up by his balls. Track was much dryer/faster for last 10 racers.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Pretty sure they're showing the Elite Womens race. Schedule says it starts at 1 pm EST, and the countdown on freecaster shows it starts in under 5 min...
right. i assumed they'd be showing what they always show - was there information saying otherwise at some point?

mccdh

Monkey
Sep 9, 2008
Comox
I never entered access codes, and i have the freecaster feed so far. Up in Canada though...so maybe the free viewing is true.

Pashley 24Mhz

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Belgium, Europe
"Please select your preferred method of payment to get access to this premium content."

Ehm, no option to pay via sms? Seems you can choose, but the site only shows 1 option (paypal)...