Quantcast

2011 NFL Thread

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
She weighed 'bout tree fiddy.
I tried to get the packers fan sitting next to me yesterday at the Panthers game to pay for half of my seat. NFL seats are one size fits most, and this gal was far outside the range.
Massive spillover going on.
She was baking bread all over my seat.
Looking around through, I think she was of average size for a Packer fan.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
She weighed 'bout tree fiddy.
I tried to get the packers fan sitting next to me yesterday at the Panthers game to pay for half of my seat. NFL seats are one size fits most, and this gal was far outside the range.
Massive spillover going on.
She was baking bread all over my seat.
Looking around through, I think she was of average size for a Packer fan.
Must be all that cheese...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Chicago's front line look like the French's line in WWII. wide open

and i see the NFL's new review of touchdowns really paid off :think:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
BUFFALO BILLS BEAT THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS!!!!! My Friends and I are still celebrating... and getting fairly annihiliated in the process.

P.S. Sorry to any of the Pats fans on here :D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
The Sabres are gonna kill it this year.

Oh this is football, come January bills will be 3 and 13 anyone with their panties in bunch cuz the pats lost should chill.
The Sabres are definitely looking pretty good this year. I cant wait for the regular NHL season to start up.

As for the Bills game... its just nice to see Tom "Beiber" Brady and Coach Bill BeliCHEAT lose. I know the Bills are probably not making the playoffs but it's just nice to see them win games against good teams instead of disappointing loss after disappointing loss.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
In the past 20 years, 75% of teams that start 3-0 make the playoffs. The Bills do have a tough schedule though.
In 2008 the Bills started out the season 4-0 and ended the season 7-9... so thats why us Bills fans cant get out hopes up just yet. But most of us are definitely trying to stay positive.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am happy to report that I missed the entire day of football due to bike riding and food eating. Just sitting down now to catch the end of the Giants/Cardinals game.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I am happy to report that I missed the entire day of football due to bike riding and food eating. Just sitting down now to catch the end of the Giants/Cardinals game.
Aaron Rogers has scored more points than my entire fvcking fantasy team (which includes Aaron Rogers) did last week. ROLF.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bills walk over the so-called "dream team. "

Nice work. A little scary at the end with a soft secondary but I'll take it.