Quantcast

2011 NFL Thread

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
fvcking eagles.
Yet again.... WTF happened to them? Self Destruction... Came from behind, then a fumble/interception and a stupid penalty on 4th down to pretty much end the game by giving the bills a new set of downs.

:confused:

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
CNNSI is reporting that the Raiders have acquired Carson Palmer for two draft picks...a 2012 first rounder a conditional 2013 pick. Good move for both teams.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
good move for the Raiders if he can still play, great move for the Bengals who were going to get jack for him if he stayed retired.
Certainly he is better than Jason Campbell. You'd think it'd be tough though for a new QB to step in mid-season and take over an offense. It's not like he was a backup and knew the system.

Al Davis would approve...though I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing. :D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Certainly he is better than Jason Campbell. You'd think it'd be tough though for a new QB to step in mid-season and take over an offense. It's not like he was a backup and knew the system.

Al Davis would approve...though I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing. :D
He's coming in at a good time. Now if Boller has to start and get through KC they will then have a bye which gives him 2 weeks to prepare:thumb:

Aug 23, 2011
Dont understand why they give up a 1st rounder and maybe another for Palmer..Well see...but what you know about Mike Wallace!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
It's amazing what a Peyton Manningless Colts team looks like. Not to mention losing Kerry pick six Collins makes it any better.

Seeing that it is 41-7 Saints in the 3rd quarter, Indy is going to be 0-7

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dont understand why they give up a 1st rounder and maybe another for Palmer..Well see...but what you know about Mike Wallace!
I think he'll be fine, got to give him a few weeks to get the system down. He has a lot of potential. When the Raider picked up Gannon he had already been in the league for 12 years and seem to peak with the Raiders.

Aug 23, 2011
I think he'll be fine, got to give him a few weeks to get the system down. He has a lot of potential. When the Raider picked up Gannon he had already been in the league for 12 years and seem to peak with the Raiders.
No question he needs some time, but he just hasn't been as great since that knee injury vs the black n gold in the 05 wildcard game. Well see though, really want to see Pryor (I know not this season) one of these days. It just seems like alot to give up after JC got hurt.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
No question he needs some time, but he just hasn't been as great since that knee injury vs the black n gold in the 05 wildcard game. Well see though, really want to see Pryor (I know not this season) one of these days. It just seems like alot to give up after JC got hurt.
Campbell's contract is up this year. In his defense he had the offense clicking very nicely, but he wasn't all that great. Last year he was just ok at best. Pryor will be an interesting experiment.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Buffalo Bills beat the Washington Redskins 23-0. It was the first time ever that an NFL team coached by Mike Shanahan had been shut out.