Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
God dammit, why do they have to super slow-mo injuries like the one Le'Veon Bell just suffered? :dead:

FYI the knee should not bend to the side parallel to the ground imo.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Did RedZone just switch to that game entirely? With 13 passing TDs, it hardly seems like there'd be time to show anything else.
They seemed to focus on the Bengals/Steelers and Bucs/Falcons games when there wasn't a red zone opportunity going on. At least half of those TD's were outside of 20 yards.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
patriots/cardinals superbowl.

Gawd, how I'd love this to happen........

Not to change the subject, yet my wife was in a quandary this weekend with her fantasy league. Going in to the Denver/GB game, she was in second with GB defense, first had Denver defense, and 3rd had Rodgers. Denver D did their job, though GB D sucked. So now she has Carolina TE for Monday, and is 17 points behind. With 2min left, she had worked up to 0.3 points down, and not looking good...... until OT. Carolina TE catches pass in OT, putting wife up by 2 points, and being first 3-time weekly winner for her league. Nothing yet, except bragging rights........ like what I'm doing now on her behalf.

I know, I lead a boring life.................

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
listened to the carolina green bay game on the way home from bicycle ridering.

I could get on board with cheering for the panthers, they were a lot more fun to listen to then the lions ever were

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Good on Cam for ripping that cheese head shit down.

He was just protecting his house, something the lions players haven't had the balls to do for years.

I like it.

I also like my other choice, the Titans, mariotta could be the real deal some day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Seeing the cowboys in last place makes me smile. I hope Romo can come back and keep Cowboys fans hopes alive before being crushed in a final season game loss where Greg Hardy beats Jerry Jones on the sideline in a rage of frustration.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
anyone see that an oakland player may be getting charged with a felony for taunting a police dog at the steelers game?
I do now. LOL!
Police say they had probable cause to arrest him on the spot, but did not. "Ray-Ray" Armstrong could still be charged with a Class 3 Felony.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
That's a bit of a stretch. The lions hold that honor with pride, 57 straight years of that pride. You can't just play like shit for 3 games and expect to be crowned the losers of the north.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Agreed, but that's why I used the word "currently" in reference to Green Bay. I still think they're the best overall team in NFC North, but they're just playing like dog excrement at the moment. But after yesterday, consider the following -

* The Pack lost to the (fucking) Lions...at home...that's hard to do, for almost anybody.
* Don't look now, but the Bears (and namely Cutler) are playing a helluva lot better
* The Vikes are no joke, as they beat a solid Raiders team yesterday and clearly the switch hitter is getting his groove back. I'm still not sold on Teddy as a truly "elite" level QB, but he's certainly been effective and having a resurgent running game has obviously helped him.
* The Lions beat the Pack...in Green Bay (1st time since Wayne Fontes was the coach)...that's hard to do, for almost anybody. But hey, Stafford didn't throw 3 INTs and the defense more than held their own.

All that said, I will be surprised if the Pack doesn't get right and and outright win the NFC North, but its not a foregone conclusion by any means now.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I agree with all of that. The pack did play like crap the last 3 games, we just expect you to do it for a lot longer than that to take our crown. I think Minnesota can be decent with bridgewater, but they're going to need to bring in AD's replacement soon because he's only got 1 or 2 left in his legs. Chicago is playing very well, Cutler is actually running the play that is being called.

The pack should run away with the division, but they are really hurting on offense, and unless they get something going in the passing game.....according to combine and pro day stats the 3 WR's that green bay is currently starting are the slowest in the NFL.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I would be happy if the Broncos win the superbowl this year, but only if Manning is riding the pines.

Actually, I really really really want Peyton to have as many rings as his brother, while holding a clipboard.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if i were case keenum....i would be leaving the rams at the end of the season.

fuck that team/coaches/players.