Quantcast

2016 NFL thread so speak up now!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
They are going to the playoffs this year. And then Las Vegas after that.
If their D continues to play the way they're playing, they'll be watching the playoffs from their sofa. As far as Vegas goes, not a realistic choice. I know Mark Davis is waiting to see what's happening with the Oakland A's as they still share a stadium. Davis wants to build a new stadium at their current location, Lew Wolff the owner of the A's is a complete asshole. If the Raiders do end up leaving, I'll become a Lions or Browns fan!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Yeah... been nominated drunkest fans in the NFL for several years. When your team sucks then you have to be good at something I guess.

side note: Also the reason I haven't been to a game at the Ralph in about 5 years :disgust1:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah... been nominated drunkest fans in the NFL for several years. When your team sucks then you have to be good at something I guess.

side note: Also the reason I haven't been to a game at the Ralph in about 5 years :disgust1:

The Bills clearly just need to reinstate and join the XFL.

Only NFL game I went to was Chargers vs Raiders in SD. Was the only time in my life I have ever really been afraid of suffering physical harm from strangers. It looked more like a field trip for cell block D than a sporting event. No thanks.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI

k[/MEDIA]
You guys don't know suck, cross the border, drive down the 401 or whatever it is and you'll see suck

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
for me.....it boils down to

my team sucks
the game has no flow anymore, too many reviews, too many penalties, too many injuries, too many commercials
my team sucks
I go outside and do things instead
too much off the field player drama
my team sucks
my cable company sucks and I get "bad reception" during any highly viewed programming, including most nfl games, especially on fox.
my team sucks
I can't stand the douchebag announcers, todays guys just suck
too many commercials
too many injury timeouts
too many challenge flags and reviews and dead time during the game
too many rule changes and players who don't tackle properly (just put your damn arms around the guy and tackle him instead of trying to deliver the knock out hit)
too many lame dances and celebrations between plays, just play the game asshole, it's 3rd down.
my team sucks and they still dance and celebrate 4 yard gains, just make the playoffs already you fuckstains.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congrats to the Oakland Raiders on setting the NFL record for most penalties in a game! :clapping:

And somehow they won the game! o_O 513 yards passing for Derek Carr. Damn, son.