1. Steroids
2. EPO
3. Hidden Electric Motors
4. Only Ride Road Bikes Except Race Days
5. Blood Doping

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
SC is in negotiations to buy YT. Peaty and Ratboy are retiring and so will Minnar. SCYT will now be Rock Jesus on a VPPFSR (pronounced "Vip, fersure") giving SC the world dominance they've been aiming for.

I only state the obvious FACTS...

lolWes

Chimp
Aug 24, 2011
Looks like Fearon is staying with Kona through 2018, guess they are able to offer him everything he needs to continue to improve his standings.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Has there ever been a privateer winner/podium? I doubt it would happen, but damn it would be good to see.

I think Morganne Charre in the womens was the least factory winner I can think of in the past 10 years.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Has there ever been a privateer winner/podium? I doubt it would happen, but damn it would be good to see.

I think Morganne Charre in the womens was the least factory winner I can think of in the past 10 years.
Cam Cole won Junior Worlds on a Lahar. Pretty sure he was privateer.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Ratboy interview on Littermag Vital trackwalk slideshow was cut a little short just as it was getting juicy about his 8 long or short years (depending on who was talking) on the circuit.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Ratboy interview on Littermag Vital trackwalk slideshow was cut a little short just as it was getting juicy about his 8 long or short years (depending on who was talking) on the circuit.
I noticed that too. 8 years since he won Junior Worlds, so his time as a junior racing world cups as well.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Charlie Harrison getting help from Atherton manager Dan Brown - will he be on a full Trek/Atherton Racing ride next year? Also Danny Hart is allegedly milling round the Trek pits a lot, seems unlikely he'll want to move after this season though.

I wonder what'll happen to the GT team, the stacked set of Wyn Masters, Brook Macdonald and Sam Dale have achieved zero podiums so far this year..

peecee

Monkey
Apr 27, 2012
Australia
Barely to manage a Canyon Factory team

I heard Troy to Devinci which would be good but if he stays with specialized they have to sign someone else as it much suck being a one man team.

Harry Heath quit as he's over it! He quit the sport a few years ago and then came back as a privateer and then got a contract as he was doing well and after not doing so well again he's quit again.

I heard Ratboy will ride but just for fun as he's over all the cooperate giants and what goes with it, not sure if anyone noticed this season but he dropped Monster during this season they didn't drop him!

I think Sam's still got it in him he's only 31 I just think a new team will fire him up again (as they say a change is as good as a holiday), maybe Barel managing a new Canyon DH team is reading this if so sign HILL!!!

Brayton has had a great season maybe he should join Brendo on Scott as he's still riding the older frame and has podium'd over both brendo and Niko so drop Mulally! Unless Barel is reading this and wants to sign him haha!

Taylor Vernon to leave Trek also.

Also whats happening with Yeti ? Ive seen a prototype DH bike for 2 years now and nothing, they should sign someone and get back on the podium.

The main issue with all the is the fact there are only 6 rounds next year its a bit of a joke! not really a season they claim is so people can recover but to be honest look what happen to Blinki last week and he's riding this week and Finn yesterday is looking at riding after cracking his helmet really bad, what happen to the good old days 8-9 rounds of World Cup racing and then a summer spent state side racing all the NORBA rounds.
Who ever started the Endure series please start a DH series so everyone can have more fun and more rounds each year.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Also whats happening with Yeti ? Ive seen a prototype DH bike for 2 years now and nothing, they should sign someone and get back on the podium
A few years back they decided to focus on enduro, as they couldn't afford to field teams for both enduro and dh.

They could make a dh bike for sure, but I doubt they could sell enough of them at a competitive price point to justify the production costs; ie not enough roi.

Happymtb.fr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2016
SWE
Apparently there will be a french guy in the Syndicate next year... I don't know who! Shaw should be there as well.
Brosnan seems to go to Canyon