Quantcast

2020 Harvest

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What's happening with y'alls gardens and stuff?

My jalapeno plant is taking off. Probably 20 flowers on it. Two mater plants are also blooming already.

Trading two tomato and two Hungarian pepper plants for two jalepenos with a buddy. Excited for some salsa!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Our tomato plants are about 5" tall, might be a while before we get anything from them.

Edit: although I've got 18 randomly sprouted ponderosa pine seedlings which are doing great that I need to relocate out of the vegetable plots.
20200613_085317.jpg

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Ate my first cherry tomato off my plants today. I was a little too excited, it would have been better in a day or two. Going to have a fuckload in a couple weeks though

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sweet Jesus!

You sell back pain meds? Serious question.

You come across a scene like that in the woods where I live you start hearing bullets whistling past your head as the next step :rofl:
i wish i was still visiting the weed brothers i know in norcal....their grows are all indoor...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Jalepeno plant is continuing to explode.

But about ten flowers have wilted and dropped off, so need to figure that out. The plant is up against the wall of the house, so perhaps its getting roasted in the sun during the day? Or maybe not a big deal, considering how many flowers and growing peppers it has on the bush.

Red pepper plant has flowered.

Two of the hungarian pepper plants are just about to bloom as well.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sweet Jesus!

You sell back pain meds? Serious question.

You come across a scene like that in the woods where I live you start hearing bullets whistling past your head as the next step :rofl:
If you have driven through Bend, OR you would see houses surrounded by that. Not something I thought I would see in my lifetime. All sorts of awesome.

My garden is shit. I got one head of lettuce out of 20 and my 3 pepper plants are the saddest peppers evar.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If you have driven through Bend, OR
Lots of times. At one point I had a good network of friends that lived there. But it's become so gentrified that I'm pretty sure after a sunny bike ride I'm considered a person of color. So I just keep on driving these days. :D

Seems a little dry for outdoor weed.

They ever build any non shitty trails on bachelor? I think 2014 was the last time I tried to ride around there.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
All the plants along 97 in OR are cbd hemp. Fuggin monkies need to hit me up when rolling 97 through WA. All the fruits I can get my paws on and some devastatingly rocky, narrow, off camber singletrack.