Quantcast

^_^ Work Week's End GMT ^_^

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
And so it is.

In what is probably the best metaphor for life and marriage, my wife insisted I root through our packed away winter coats this morning because she just had to have one particular coat for this rainy/snowy day. After going through all of our bins and not finding the coat, I return to find that it was in the coat closet all along, and she had just not bothered to check. :disgust1:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Car to dealership, charging port door will not open via the button. Thankfully there is a back up method. I will go ride my bike after I drop off the car. Hopefully I can get across town without getting hit again. Not a lot of greenway or bike friendly roads in that area of town.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have a lot to say so listen up here:

Good morning!

We're currently getting our first snowfall of the season. It's supposed to be only an inch or two, that's what she said.

Swam 2600 yards early this morning and it was a slow struggle. It happens. Run or bike planned later.

Wife just got back from the weekly grocery pickup and we are now restocked. Hooray food!!

So follow me here...normally before my morning workout, I'll start up the fancy new coffee maker, get dressed, pause the coffee maker and pour myself a mug, then restart the machine and drink the rest after my workout. Well this morning I forgot to restart the machine right away so I did that two hours later, which means the coffee grounds were basically reused. I gotta say it's not great the second time through. The coffee tastes weak and funky and didn't get as hot. So, if I make that mistake again, I'll be sure to use fresh grounds. I am telling you this story so you all can learn from my mistake. You're welcome.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So follow me here...normally before my morning workout, I'll start up the fancy new coffee maker, get dressed, pause the coffee maker and pour myself a mug, then restart the machine and drink the rest after my workout. Well this morning I forgot to restart the machine right away so I did that two hours later, which means the coffee grounds were basically reused. I gotta say it's not great the second time through. The coffee tastes weak and funky and didn't get as hot. So, if I make that mistake again, I'll be sure to use fresh grounds. I am telling you this story so you all can learn from my mistake. You're welcome.
Thank you!!!!!!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Foggy head this morning, even though I only had one beer last night. Maybe this is from the big orange cat trying to sleep on my pillow last night?

Its Friday, but I have to work (actually go to work) all day tomorrow. :( So no nice Saturday ride with the buddies. Oh well, I'll be taking a weekday off in lieu.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Turned off the heat so I can get the house back into the low 60s. Any higher is nonsense.

Also found a lightly used DPX2 near me for cheap, albeit in a slightly longer stroke than my bike originally came with. Users report it giving the bike 140ish mm of travel instead of 130mm, with no adverse impacts. Hmm....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And so it is.

In what is probably the best metaphor for life and marriage, my wife insisted I root through our packed away winter coats this morning because she just had to have one particular coat for this rainy/snowy day. After going through all of our bins and not finding the coat, I return to find that it was in the coat closet all along, and she had just not bothered to check. :disgust1:
rookie move. your wife's clothes are her problem.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
And so it is.

She knew exactly what she was doing

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Turned off the heat so I can get the house back into the low 60s. Any higher is nonsense.

Also found a lightly used DPX2 near me for cheap, albeit in a slightly longer stroke than my bike originally came with. Users report it giving the bike 140ish mm of travel instead of 130mm, with no adverse impacts. Hmm....
Does it need a new bumpstop?

My dog gets cold if the heat is below 70, I just keep a few getting pads on for him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A pie shop just opened across the street. They have Philly Cheese steak pie. I really want to try it, but at $35 a pop I may just try to make one.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just did team meeting for an optional product we can integrate into most of our client accounts. Really popular with those clients who don't have Social Security (lots of govt employees don't pay into it). Just found out that for our primary management platform doesn't work with said product with a major client group. It's an overall small population, but still. I'm at a loss... Glad it's not my account, but are you fucking kidding me guys?

Mostly doing marketing and follow-up today. Mellow yellow kind of day.