Quantcast

Another potential neighbor confrontation in the works!

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
I'm usually with you, squeeb, but I don't see the big deal. Is it parked in front of his house? On a public road?

And his daughter doesn't park perfectly. Who cares?

Seriously, just move into an HOA community if that's the way you want it.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I'm usually with you, squeeb, but I don't see the big deal. Is it parked in front of his house? On a public road?

And his daughter doesn't park perfectly. Who cares?

Seriously, just move into an HOA community if that's the way you want it.
The neighbors' daughters' heap (the pic in the thread) used to be parked in front of 'squeebs house. Now there's another heap in front of squeebs house cause he basically pissed off the FBI neighbor who's now screwin' with him.

In my residential area, if a car sits in the same place on our street for more than 3 days, it gets a notice on it from the cops. There's a sail boat for sale on a trailer that's probably going to get towed tomorrow...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You could always harass he city council to do something about it. Start taking pictures of it daily with a local newspaper to show how long it's been sitting there. As you build a stack of pictures showing it not moving, you build evidence to embarrass to show that the city isn't doing anything.
If that doesn't work, spent $500 and buy a beater. Then park it in front of a city council member's house. See how long it takes for them to get that car moved...

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
The neighbors' daughters' heap (the pic in the thread) used to be parked in front of 'squeebs house. Now there's another heap in front of squeebs house cause he basically pissed off the FBI neighbor who's now screwin' with him.

In my residential area, if a car sits in the same place on our street for more than 3 days, it gets a notice on it from the cops. There's a sail boat for sale on a trailer that's probably going to get towed tomorrow...
I still don't see the big deal, but I don't inderstand life in the 'burbs.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
^^^^^^^^^ Matt.

To be fair, I don't know if the new trash heap actually belongs to anyone.
As an update, I called the local cop station to bitch. Apparently, even though the parking division has been closed and you can no longer file an online complaint, you can call the non emergency dispatch number and complain, a regular cop will come out and mark it, since there is no real crime is occurring in the city.:think: Hopefully someone will come by today.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I still don't see the big deal, but I don't inderstand life in the 'burbs.
Well, here is the way I see it. Most of the people on the street make a effort to keep everything looking nice, and I also work pretty hard to keep the yard ship-shape. This is still a neighborhood where people sit on their front porches when the weather is nice talk to neighbors who walk by, share beer and watch each others kids. I don't actually mind if you want to park in front of the house, what pisses me off, with both Mr. FBI and who ever this jackass is, is that when the car gets wrecked and looks like a pile of sh*t, they start parking it in front of other peoples houses. Personally I keep my garage clean enough to park both cars, the motorcycle, and half a dozen bikes so I don't have to park in the street, but everyone has different priorities I guess.

#whitepeopleproblems

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
So why not just paint some grafitti regarding the FBI on the side of the vehicle facing his house? The problem would resolve itself.

Be sure to dispose of the rattle can elsewhere. Buy a pair of shoes from the goodwill for a dollar so he can't track you. Buy painters pants and shirttop. Duct tape them to you over the gloves and shoes so no DNA leaks out. When you dispose of the rattle can, eliminiate all traces of your fingerprints or DNA on the can.

Better still, shave your fingerprints off with a razor. No...wait, that will be too suspicious.

Awwww...not even RM can fix this. Hell with it. Let it rot! :rolleyes:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I was just there.....I had 800 other club members with me, we could have taken care of this once and for all
You don't call? :(
:p

Update!

Well that didn't take long.

Don't know when it left. Was upstairs with the woman child, headed down for some dinner and it was gone. Would love to know who the dirt bag was for next time, its nowhere on the street either.