Quantcast

Any interesting quotes??

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Trying is the first step towards failure.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

"Cody Warren's hope for a win at Mountain States Cup #2 in Angel Fire went flat....then came off his rim....then wrapped around his cassette." - decline.

"Pegboy is just plain mean. He's been taunting me with his prosthetic leg for years. Once he even threatened that he was going to kick my ass with one leg tied behind his back. That's not cool. I can still hear him yelling at me from the lifts. "I'm gonna kill you, then I'm gonna sue Big bear."

Let's just hope this karma thing is real." -W4S

"With a loaded AK-47, a decked out SC Bullit, and a full bottle of Jack Daniel's, you can accomplish anything." - kail

so you give everyone credit but orven? racist

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
And:

"It's a Satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand."

:D
And judging from what is on their myspace, it should be....

"It's a cheesey cock rock thing most of New Jersey gets".

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
"I am unequivocally tall. I do not know any women who are taller than me. Women who are taller than me are lesbians."

I stand six foot 5 inches.

This quote from Everything Is Illuminated

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
"Make a man a fire; and he will be warm for the rest of the day. Set a man on fire; and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime; give a man instant Ramen, and you don't have to teach him anything.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
wow there are some great stuff in this thread. I'm trying to compile a list of the best 50 I have heard so far so keep 'em coming if you got 'em....D

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
If there's grass on the field play ball!

J/K.......we use to use that all the time in high school.........sorta made fun of the seniors dating the freshman girls and such. I use to always get a laugh out of it though