Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Took me a while to realize it but this isn't the death of the republican party. It's the coming of age and growing up of the republican party.
Yeah. Watched All the President's Men on the flight back yesterday. This is nothing new.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

"the Republican leader said in a statement on Monday afternoon: “There’s no place in the Republican Party for white supremacists or anti-Semitism.”"

But what about their base?? :confused:
LULZ

Has Mitch met the republican party?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don’t actually believe that figure. There are for sure a bunch of ‘oWn dA LiBs ‘ retards, but I doubt many veterans appreciate Marjorie Taylor Greene style propaganda.
Tucker, OTOH…
xpost from the ww3 thread. Possibly open for interpretation based on the specific phrasing of the question being "Biden vs Putin" but here you go

Screenshot_20220228-195856.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I would wager that poll is from pre-actual invasion sentiment, but i really don't know. The way that most of the planet has responded to Putin's aggression surely must be noticed. But then again, those fuckers dint' believe 98% of all scientists on the Pandemic or Global warming, so who the fuck knows. I'll do some 'research' on Fox tonight...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I don’t actually believe that figure. There are for sure a bunch of ‘oWn dA LiBs ‘ retards, but I doubt many veterans appreciate Marjorie Taylor Greene style propaganda.
Tucker, OTOH…
Fucker is just pissed because Russia getting cut off from international banking means his checks aren't clearing.

Edit:. LOL@ autocorrect. I'm leaving it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Classy...

"The move comes days after Rogers spoke at a conference organized by a well-known white nationalist in which she called for her political rivals to be hanged. She later used antisemitic tropes to describe Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy"

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
He’s going to argue “it was just a clerical error, look, my legs!”

But the counter argument is that if this dipshit can’t even handle minute, essential details in his own life, why should anyone think he could handle much of anything more important?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Dude, wake up.
For years, you have defended the indefensible, always with a shrug of ‘hey, just asking questions’.
its unconscionable to me. it seems as if you have little regard for anyone not white and comfortable.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dude, wake up.
Why mention me? I don't talk shit about you, but for some reason you can't stop with the obsession. I have good friends that are over the top liberals, we have our debates however can sit knock down some beers and walk away as great friends. Kinda pathetic you're so fixated on my political views and the sad part is, I don't give two shits about yours.