Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
http://cenlamar.com/2014/04/08/why-the-real-scandal-isnt-congressman-vance-mcallisters-philandering/

I’ve been told that party leaders were aware of Congressman McAllister’s plan to continue emphasizing the need for Medicaid expansion, not just in front of Washington audiences but also in meetings throughout Louisiana. And that, more than anything, may explain why these videos were released when they were.

It’s like the reverse, redneck Watergate: A political party that spies on itself.
:tinfoil: ?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here's a thought - Two Party Ticket in 2016. Hillary & JEB, who is POTUS and who is VPOTUS is hazy at best. It's either this or the RNC gets a lifetime slot on SNL and a few Hulu originals.
all i can think of is lil' jeb from the old show lil' bush that ran on comedy central for like two seasons.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Are your ranticons due to the fact that the right wingers got hoodwinked or because Cantor had to do it in the first place. I am curious about your thinking here.
i copy pasta'd a link; you think there was any thought deeper than spring runoff? that's cute

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Conservatives Admit To Being The Party Of God, Guns, Homophobes & Xenophobes
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/conservative-base-admits-being-party-god

In the 10-page pamphlet finalized Thursday, they called on party leaders to champion lower taxes, a well-funded military, and the idea that “married moms and dads are best at raising kids.” The document warns Republicans against signing on to an immigration overhaul unless the U.S. border is “fully secure,” and it argues that support for school prayer, a balanced-budget amendment and antiabortion legislation should remain priorities.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Conservatives Admit To Being The Party Of God, Guns, Homophobes & Xenophobes
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/conservative-base-admits-being-party-god
In the 10-page pamphlet finalized Thursday, they called on party leaders to champion lower taxes, a well-funded military, and the idea that “married moms and dads are best at raising kids.” The document warns Republicans against signing on to an immigration overhaul unless the U.S. border is “fully secure,” and it argues that support for school prayer, a balanced-budget amendment and antiabortion legislation should remain priorities.
Pretty sure they just also admitted at being really bad at math...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I love that in the comments people are calling him a hero. I guess saying offensive remarks about a quarter of the country's population is heroic nowadays...
Mass foreign race immigration did not happen “with mutual consent”.

It was FORCED..

No White country was EVER given a vote on whether it wanted to become multiracial.

Foreign race Assimilation is FORCED in EVERY & ONLY White countries
in employment, law, education, housing, healthcare, sports, policing
etc.

An “all-White” anything is illegal in White countries.
Combine mass
immigration and FORCED assimilation and you have a clear policy of White
geNOcide.

Anti-racist is a >code< for Anti-White.
:twitch: